Roadside G's Appreciation Thread

Taurus

lol wallah i was going to make this thread yesterday but forgot

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">''SCARFACE SAID NO WOMEN OR CHILDRENTHATS WHY HE GOT MURDERD ASWELL''''FIREWORK NITE IS THE BEST TIME TO RIDEOR DIE WID UR BEST NINEHIT THE ENEMY IN HIS CHEST LINEA BULLET PROOF BEST PROTECTS MINETWO GUNS UP I REP MINEUL GET HIT WID DA 3 5TH OR THE TECH 9''''RUNNIN THAT AINT IN ME GENES....... YEAH THATS IN MY JEANS''WILL BE BACK WITH MORE FIRE

ROADSIDE LOCKSMITHD-E-N FROM THE ENDS YH I GOT THISGAME ON LOCK, I SHOT DRUGS FROM BOXESBRICKS, KEYS - TRY MOVE TO ME I JUST c*ck THISLEFT HAND'S WHERE THE WATCH ISRIGHT'S WHERE THE GLOCK ISPRICK DON'T WATCH THISCOS I'LL TAKE OFF WITH YOUR JEWELS LIKE A ROCKETIF YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOUR BLING THEN DON'T COP ITHARDEST LYRIC OUT TBH

RA is the best greeze grime MC hands down imo.props on the thread.thing i like most about RSG's is that everyone is sick in their own way.the only one that's sh*t is that new one, Frass or something.but i swear two members are in pen?but yeah big.btw what ever happened to Young One? guy was dirt!i had one CD with Young One, Flamer and some other heads from back in the day. the set was too much. but the person that lent it to me lost it. pissed.roadside, all of my niggas are roadside.we're on the roads like roadsignswhen you see us it's stop signs like f*ck you up and what?!?!?catch me on the block with the glock 9RA is done with the hot crimei'll run up on you with the hot 9at the top of my shank, shark rigRA holds more food then a fridgei'll break your nose bridgei'm big on the ends, your kid.stop talking about what next man didand start talking what you did and how many guns you hideain't done sh*t, so come off the mic with them fibsi don't wanna hear them fibsall dribbling on the mic, heres a bibi'll treat you niggas like baby kidsall of my niggas are crazy kidsstrap for the night, 380 kidbun RA you wish you didi'll put grave where you dig and digwhere your dressed in black and the spades are big

even though there's not much variety between them, everything they spit is absolute FLAMES.''TOP OF MY SHANK SHARP RIDGE''''AND IT'S ELMZ STREET FUDGEI'LL BURST THE 4-5 LEAVE YA FACE IN THE MUD''''I MADE A COUPLE DEALS WITH THE DEVIL BUT THAT DON'T MEAN I HAD A MEAL WITH THE DEVIL''''R-AISR-A-WBULLETS FROM THE MAK 10 WILL SMOTHER U''

REAL NIGGAS ARE DOWN HOLDING THE BEEFYOUR RUNNIN LYK A FOX WEN U HEAR THE GUN BEATIF WERE RUNNIN WERE BANGINGWERE RUNNING FOR THE KEYSYOUR RUNNING FOR UR LIFE LYK A p*ssy IN THE STREETITS NOT A LIE WEN I SAY I TEAR SUTTIN EVERY 2WEEKSME AN MY SQUAD WE GOT NEW EATSAND EERY1 FINKS DER BAD NOW SO DERES NEW BEEFBUT DEY CANT HANDLE DA HOOD WERE IM LIVINGNIGGAS ARE KNOWING FOR PITCHINGNIGGAS ARE SWITCHING RELIGION TO TURN A NEW LEAFI BEEN BANGING OUT IN DA HOOD EARNING NEW BEEFI NO HOW TO TURN A TRUE KEYI TRUS MY RITE HAND MAN HES READI TO DUMP GI CUT DA HEAD OF DA PUMPYMANY WUDNT TINK TO BUMP MELOOK IN MY EYES U CAN IM HUNGRYWUDNT BRING A NIGGA IN DA CLICK UNLESS HES GRUNKYFAKE NIGGAS PUT CREDIT ON A CHICKS FONEIM A BADBOI LEAVE DA METAL IN A CHICKS HOMEWERE GANGSTERS WE WALK WID STICKS ON DA ROADI HARD WID A SHANK SLIT A MANS THROATON DA ROAD WE SHOT FOOD IN BITZ AND BULK

I'VE BEEN GREAZY SINCE I WAS YOUNG13's THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT A GUN18 I CLAPPED IT OFF AND CAUGHT ME ONEWE GOT REAL GUNS AND 41sREPEAT MY BARS I'LL RIDE PAST IN A CARBEAT THE 9 STAR AND LEAVE YR LIFE SCARREDU CAN'T LIVE THE LIFE I LIVETHE WAY I LIVE THE LIFE I LIVE IS HARDI WAS IN JAIL WITH MAN DEM FACIN LIFE BEHIND BARSI PUT MY LIFE IN BARSHEAR OUR SOUNDS IN THE CAR?TIME TO RIDE I PUT MY LIFE IN THE CARNO GAT THEN U'LL GET THE KNIFE IN YR HEARTFORGET THE DOG U'LL SEE THE 9 WHEN IT BARKSMIGHT HAVE A GUN BUT HE AIN'T GONNA BLASTHE'S BREATHING BUT HE AIN'T GOT NO HEARTI'VE GOT THE HEART OF A LIONI'M CLAPPIN IRONHE'S PUMPIN IRONBUT U CAN KEEP PUMPIN WHEN I PUMP THE TINGYOUR HEART WILL BE JUMPINi don't even know what to say about this verse.
i think these are my fave bars from r.a

f*ck the police i aint givin up nothinso many youtes are quick to press buttons so i got it for a reason, not just for nothini dont give a f*ck what your tellin meim on a level of supremecyim one step ahead, quick,and i attack and hit hard on my enemiesi got, no feelings no emotionso nah, it dont make sense u beggin mefrom a guys frontin in my face, im just deckin himdey wanna see me slip on the roadsideso tell me, how can i be respectin him?i dont care where your from, me not afraid of a guyi dont give a f*ck whos friendin himi'll get dark like mellaninthen start draggin up a boy like im rassclart wrestlingwho does he think that hes threatinggod knows i dont know whats takin himsmiley>>>>>>>

f*ck the police i aint givin up nothinso many youtes are quick to press buttons so i got it for a reason, not just for nothini dont give a f*ck what your tellin meim on a level of supremecyim one step ahead, quick,and i attack and hit hard on my enemiesi got, no feelings no emotionso nah, it dont make sense u beggin mefrom a guys frontin in my face, im just deckin himdey wanna see me slip on the roadsideso tell me, how can i be respectin him?i dont care where your from, me not afraid of a guyi dont give a f*ck whos friendin himi'll get dark like mellaninthen start draggin up a boy like im rassclart wrestlingwho does he think that hes threatinggod knows i dont know whats takin himsmiley>>>>>>>
Yeah them bars are sick. That tune is one of the best on Gangsata Grime.