Roadside G's Appreciation Thread

Taurus

WHEN UR FRIEND DIES GRAB THE 9 AND RIDENO MORE HENNESSY NO MORE CRIESJUST GRAB THE 9 THE PUMP THE MAC AND RIDE
jeeezedidnt kno u man were on it like diswas listening to roadside wen the were called 2 dark
thank you been asking heads for years if rsg's are 2dark crew from back in the day no one never knewgot a track where south untouchables basically tear 2dark / roadside g's apart did they change their name because of that incident?

Niggahs don't wanna kill their enemies they're gun clowns/Aim at the chest and before they shoot they aim the gun down/I'm on the block from sunrise to sundown/Anytime I ride suttin gets gunned down/I'm onda roads where its sticky like liquorice/No more standard teeth, black tips, tips thats black like liquorice/:angry:

• 2 weeks later...
got 2 hands on a nine like a quater to ten
Swear RA bit that lyric off Crooked I ?HE'LL NEVER BE RECORDING AGAINBOTH HANDS ON THE 9 LIKE A QUARTER TO TENGIMME MONEY GIMME HOES THEN POUR ME SOME GINBUT IT REALLY DONT MATTER WHICH ORDER IT'S IN[/CROOKED I]Safe for that dub MadVybezSome hard lyrics still."Fudge lives in a Churchgot no dough cos you smoke all your work"lmao

WHEN UR FRIEND DIES GRAB THE 9 AND RIDENO MORE HENNESSY NO MORE CRIESJUST GRAB THE 9 THE PUMP THE MAC AND RIDE
jeeezedidnt kno u man were on it like diswas listening to roadside wen the were called 2 dark
thank you been asking heads for years if rsg's are 2dark crew from back in the day no one never knewgot a track where south untouchables basically tear 2dark / roadside g's apart did they change their name because of that incident?
o my dayssssssi was like 13 wen dat beef happened up dat sh*t.ber man wernt in roadside den days do