FAO Those Currently In Relationships

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we discussed it, she told me she didn't want anything, due to the fact I treated her a couple weeks ago to something she loves and words can't describe how nice it is. So a card is fine, prob get her a bottle of white wine or chocolates since she really likes them and a surprise will be good (though she don't want anything).
when we say we dont want anything we are lying,no matter how convincing we soundjust a heads up :D

When we discussed it, she told me she didn't want anything, due to the fact I treated her a couple weeks ago to something she loves and words can't describe how nice it is. So a card is fine, prob get her a bottle of white wine or chocolates since she really likes them and a surprise will be good (though she don't want anything).
when we say we dont want anything we are lying,no matter how convincing we soundjust a heads up :D
yup never ever fall into this trapbirthdays valentinesday etc same same

yup never ever fall into this trapbirthdays valentinesday etc same same
Co sign, I'm fully aware of this but I don't play those games. The da vinci code isn't meant for relationships so saying what you mean and meaning what you say is the only way to avoid disappointment.

:!: :!:

:!: :!:
Oh I know, decided on what I'm getting her also :D (not the chocs and wine, told thats more for a moment).

Got him a DVD player thing for his car, you know the fitted in ones ............................... YeahAlways get these great ideas and feel like :D afterbut feel bad even thinking about taking it backthen feel like :D when i see it even cheaper a couple weeks later in the sale!Oh the joys of christmas :D
I wish my chick got me that instead of the air max 95s and jeans that i already know about

Guest Braundy

lol ive had the whole dnt get me anything tingbut i take everything literally so heads are always suprised when i do what im told n nt what they think i willtheir fault reallybt what do u get females?

My boyfriend will be lucky if he even sees a card.It's his bday on the 24th and he expects me to get something for his bday AND xmas.Laughable offence.I bought him some football boots a while back, so that was his early bday present.
Watch how you get demoted to link
Since when Jo .. U kept thaat quiet lol
She did not
innit. OVER TALKED about it. then she try agree with them like she was all hush hush cheeky bitch
:D and i never over tlked about it..twerp.