SMH @ Dizzee Rascal Now

Avon Barksdale

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol^Aside from his version, which is better than the original (only because the original was so bad, that doing anything to take that whining out of tone bitch that 'sings' over the track is an instant bonus)I'd like to add that the Ting Tings should be KILLED.They make the WORST noise I have heard since that day I set that f*ck*ng cat on fire cuz it kept coming in my house.Bastards should learn how to play music.If you like them you are eitherA.) A StudentB.) A WomanC.) A ChildD.) A Member Of The Ting Tings

Lol^Aside from his version, which is better than the original (only because the original was so bad, that doing anything to take that whining out of tone bitch that 'sings' over the track is an instant bonus)I'd like to add that the Ting Tings should be KILLED.They make the WORST noise I have heard since that day I set that f*ck*ng cat on fire cuz it kept coming in my house.Bastards should learn how to play music.If you like them you are eitherA.) A StudentB.) A WomanC.) A ChildD.) A Member Of The Ting Tings
LMFAOMuscular post.

SMH @ Dizzee Rascal but in the streets i do tasks for p's//my heads in the clouds i'm high on the mic i'm nice//my garms is fly ya crew gets no bly they will all die//i shoot to kill rob you for a bill i ain't got a deal//in the rave i get wheels bitches get to feel//we pop pills sip drinks and then the hos kneel//

You act like Dizzee was always going to stay true to grime. He will never top Boy In Da Corner for originality and creativity, but expanding out into different genres isn't so bad I suppose. He's a pop artist, not a grime artist. Besides it's the current trend to cross over genres at the moment. It's what all the clean shirt indie cindy's are doing.

swear live lounge has artists doing covers form other genres all the timeso the topic is air really