What's for dinner tonight?

Gunner

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can actually eat steak almost raw as long as it has been sealed on the outside.My friend used to work in a steak house and she told me this.
f*ck*ng disgusting. When I went France I ordered the "Steak Tartar" avec frites. The plate came over with a SLAB of uncooked, RAW meat balanced on a salad with chips on the side. Apparently it's one of their national dishes. I like mine medium, just a tiny bit of pink in the middle, steak is too chewy when it is well done.

Ordered an Indian.Making an Irish Stew & Dumplings to last over the weekend tomorrow. Gonna have Irish Stew coming out of my ears.
Whats a good dish to order from an Indian I always just get the bait KORMA
Lamb madras. Go for a different meat other than boring chicken. Pilau rice. And a side order of Bombay Aloo of course!(order it every time)

Argh ordering stake in frace was the biggest mistake of my life.Thought i'd misunderstood the menu or something.It was f*ck*ng disgusting.
Did you actually eat it though?I kind of thought once everyone had recieved their meal they were going to take my raw steak away and cook it to my preference. But they didn't. :(Irish stew is all lamb, veg, lentils cooked in stock, takes 5 hours cooking but it's lovely and lasts days. Eat it with mash usually, rice if we're lazy or even lazier boiled potatoes.

Argh ordering stake in frace was the biggest mistake of my life.Thought i'd misunderstood the menu or something.It was f*ck*ng disgusting.
Did you actually eat it though?I kind of thought once everyone had recieved their meal they were going to take my raw steak away and cook it to my preference. But they didn't. :(Irish stew is all lamb, veg, lentils cooked in stock, takes 5 hours cooking but it's lovely and lasts days. Eat it with mash usually, rice if we're lazy or even lazier boiled potatoes.
I tried to cut it, and it started falling apart...like a proper stringy, undercooked vile tasting slab of sh*t.They gave me some steak sauce which I thought might drown the flavour out but it just tasted like liquified garlic.

Guest WAVESURFER
got the royal doulon out for the vip massive i see
WOT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHO WAS IT AIMED AT?IM GOING TO LOOK AT THE WRAPPING OF THE MEAT, IF THIS IS THE NAME ON IT I AM GOING TO SPUD U IN THE FACE*EDIT*DISSAPPOINTED
:lol: He is referring to your (rather nice) crockery, brother.

got the royal doulon out for the vip massive i see
WOT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHO WAS IT AIMED AT?IM GOING TO LOOK AT THE WRAPPING OF THE MEAT, IF THIS IS THE NAME ON IT I AM GOING TO SPUD U IN THE FACE*EDIT*DISSAPPOINTED
:lol: He is referring to your (rather nice) crockery, brother.
THATS NUTTIN FAM MORE TIME MAN EATS OF DIAMONDS. SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE HARD BUT ITS NOT.AT BMC WOT U SAID DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE.WILL NOT REPLY
i wrote the wrong word, makes sense now, but i don't even wanna hear ur reply. don't quote this.