Five out of six POOR white boys in England did not meet target of at least five good GCSEs

Numero001

Am i the only one who does not care?Waste of a topic.Also lol @ changing the topic.
I said this isnt really a topic from the jump. And when I changed the topic title it had 0 replies in. Wasnt until I refreshed the page I saw 14 repliesYou cant waste a topic eeejut. If you dont care, duss out my ute

Am i the only one who does not care?Waste of a topic.Also lol @ changing the topic.
I said this isnt really a topic from the jump. And when I changed the topic title it had 0 replies in. Wasnt until I refreshed the page I saw 14 repliesYou cant waste a topic eeejut. If you dont care, duss out my ute
lol dnt have it blud

lolthey compared poor whites to the whole black and asian races.
lool
sadly those of us who achieved the gcses wer unable to share in your bliss
Poor white boys still lag behind Five out of six poor white boys in England did not meet the government's target of at least five good GCSEs including English and maths this year. This compares to 25% of black boys and 32% of Asian boys of similar backgrounds, the new figures show. Only one group performed worse - Gypsy/Romany pupils on free school meals.

If its not really a topic why make it a topic seeing as your a mod and thatAlsoWhy do you feel the need to show everyone you are Jamaican in every single one of your postsEveryone knows+Nobody cares

If its not really a topic why make it a topic seeing as your a mod and thatAlsoWhy do you feel the need to show everyone you are Jamaican in every single one of your postsEveryone knows+Nobody cares
What's me being mod got to do with anything? Llow your inferiority complex always poppin out. This is now the 36th post in the thread and over 390 views so it wasnt that worthless. I stated from the jump it's more of an announcement. Point is, many people have said, even in recent weeks, that West Indians are the under-achievers in school. This article prove otherwise. Pound-for-pound afro-carribeans arent the worst. Thats the pointWhere was there anything to suggest I was Jamaican? Youre clutching at straws. Besides, that card doesnt even make me pick up - I have the red Jacks. Credit done fam, lock off

How has this failed? It was never a discussion thread. If I wanna make a discussion thread, I'll make one. This isnt that.And where do I cuss others for their failed topics? I rate you mans imagination, real talk. Its either a time-warp or fiction. If it helps you to enjoy the board, then by all means carry on. Weirdo's

Poor white boys still lag behind Five out of six poor white boys in England did not meet the government's target of at least five good GCSEs including English and maths this year. This compares to 25% of black boys and 32% of Asian boys of similar backgrounds, the new figures show. Only one group performed worse - Gypsy/Romany pupils on free school meals. Schools minister Jim Knight said the groups where children were doing well often shared a belief in the "value of family and education". He said the challenge was to raise aspirations and improve relations between home and school - and the government was working to do that. Chinese achievement As usual, girls outperformed boys in the 2008 GCSE results with 52% of girls getting five good GCSEs including English and maths, compared with 44% of boys. The eight percentage point achievement gap between the genders is slightly lower than in 2007 - when it was nine percentage points. The now established attainment gap between the poorest members of different ethnic groups has prompted some to call for extra resources to be targeted specifically at poor, white boys. Currently, extra money has been passed to schools for teaching children from black and other ethnic minority groups. They also get extra cash for teaching pupils on free school meals, whose parents will be claiming means-tested benefits. However, when social background is disregarded, white boys still do significantly better than their black counterparts. 'Low expectations' Some 47.3% of all white boys reach the government's benchmark compared with 37.3% of all black boys. At the same time 49.9% of all Asian boys and 64.6% of all Chinese boys get five good GCSEs. Liberal Democrat children's spokesman David Laws said: "Over half of poor Chinese boys achieve the five A*-C standard. "Urgent questions must be asked about why white boys from similarly deprived backgrounds are falling behind. "Ending entrenched disadvantage will take more than tinkering. We need a Pupil Premium to increase the per pupil funding of the poorest pupils to private school levels, allowing for more catch-up classes and additional support to give every child a chance." Shadow schools minister Nick Gibb it was deeply worrying that the gap between the better off and disadvantaged was growing. "A culture of low expectations and a lack of rigour are holding these pupils back. "We need to ensure that schools in the most deprived areas are using the type of high-quality academic teaching which we know can drive up standards, with a focus on setting by ability and a strong behavioural policy," he said
Not even a topic, just an announcement. Had to search hard for this on the BBC News section (News > UK > Education), yet it was front page of Metro. Seen BBC put some none sense about stories in other countries that dont even matter to us on their front page. Theyre bastards IMO.Not bottom of the pile no more, REJOICE!!!That'll be all
For the blind bats out there

its not even a conclusive study its just the kids that have free dinners not the whole country mite as well done a study of left handed kids or kids with spectacles,its just more money wasted on bullshit polls which can be presented as a quasi shocking headline all its saying is poor migrant families are stricter which evry1 knew anyway not that its relevent in any way as evry1 is subjected to the same education,no need to present races as teams imo long to take this for olympics and celebrate second last place,be proud of yr own achievements or lack there of

Five out of six poor white boys
:lol: :lol: :lol: Topic kind of backfired
How can a news article backfire? Bare bangwaggonists. Use your own brain
Five out of six poor white boys in England did not meet the government's target of at least five good GCSEs including English and maths this year. This compares to 25% of black boys and 32% of Asian boys of similar backgrounds, the new figures show."
"Some 47.3% of all white boys reach the government's benchmark compared with 37.3% of all black boys.
If you read, you will see they never compared all black and Asian boys to poor white boys.That bandwagon terminated at the previous stop; hop on through the back doors of the next one before anyone notices

alright boss black boys r the new upper class and naturally possess higher intelligence than every other race plus get the most pum and make the most p and also the best food, music, film, art, poetry, literature and not forgetting sculptureall this would have been realised many yrs ago had it not been for the white races systematic oppression of every black male accross the globethis article just proves all of that and coupled with the election of president barack obama shows that the black race is now the most powerful race in the world and will win in a race battle vs any other race or a running race is that what u were looking 4

alright boss black boys r the new upper class and naturally possess higher intelligence than every other race plus get the most pum and make the most p and also the best food, music, film, art, poetry, literature and not forgetting sculptureall this would have been realised many yrs ago had it not been for the white races systematic oppression of every black male accross the globethis article just proves all of that and coupled with the election of president barack obama shows that the black race is now the most powerful race in the world and will win in a race battle vs any other race or a running race is that what u were looking 4
Thats the sh*t I'm talking about, still. 3 pages to get that? You man are slippin'You lot and your pre-conceived ideas give me joke.

Guest Давы&#10
Five out of six poor white boys
:lol: :lol: :lol: Topic kind of backfired
constantly dashing out L's to the ethnicsLMFAOi swear they mean really well aswell but always f*ck it up