public shows of affection

MARLO STANSFIELD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im half half.. i dont have to hold ur hand everywhere..but i do show it to an extentwhat i hate tho is all that "so <kiss> when <kiss> we <kiss> get <kiss> home <kiss> will <kiss> you <kiss> warm <kiss> it <kiss> up <kiss> for <kiss> me <kiss>wtf.. i hate that in front of me, and especially when they do it cos they want pple to notice.

I dont mind holding hands or a quick kiss. Anything moe than that is a no no.I hate seeing people eating each others faces on the road.
agree, seeing people eating their partner's faces to death in public is not really pleasant, you can just be queing up in a shop and your subject to witnessing such a revolting display in front of you.

Hold my girls hands on road. Give her a kiss when I see her. More times than not, I rarely kiss her on road as I don't need to. I can't stand people that snog their partner's face off so I plan not to do it. I just think it's over the top.

i kinda like seeing other couples kiss and hug nowi wont lie especially when its a black couple it makes me happy to see it though if the girl is nice i do think "i would f*ck that" lolbut on a real i like seeing it now got this young couple on my road cant be no older than 15 the two of em they like batty and bench and holding hands all the time.that site >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _______________________priceless to be honest young couples being affectionate is a blessing i incourage it.

myself and my other female friends really dislike it when we're in a club (for example)... and then like right next to you, to see two people with their tounges down their throat - not very tasteful!I think like a peck on the lips is alright in public... there's a time and a place for everything!I remember when i was in a club a couple of months back and one dude came to talk to me... was all like "can i hold your hand"... i was like wtf?? I dunno... it just seemed weird... but i wasn't having any of it!
He was trying to exchange complex protein strandsIf you know a better way, I'd like to hear it.
This guy is too much

priceless to be honest young couples being affectionate is a blessing i incourage it.
f*ck dat sh*t, i see one asian couple lipsing at the bus stop yesterday, come like they wnted to f*ck right there, sh*t was grimey.
i was more referring to just the affection not SMUTi agree with you still when they going on like they wanna f*ck on the spot its a bit uncalled for but when i see couples together and they seem happy i like to see it.