DJ Zeke Funky Favourites Vol.3:- Download here

zeke

DJ Zeke Funky Favourites Vol.3Click this link to download:http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrogte

1. Day n Nite (Crookers remix) – Kid Cudi
  2. Day n Nite Vs Rolex sweep – Kid Cudi vs Skepta (DJ Zeke mash up)
  3. As I – Geeneus feat Katy B
  4. Go (crazy cousinz mix) – Meleka
  5. Speechless – DJ mystery feat Natalie K
  6. Give it up – DJ MA1 feat Simi Simi
  7. Time to let go – Perempay N Dee feat Cleo Sol
  8. I try – Geeneus
  9. Im leavin – DVA feat Alahna
  10. Party hard – Donaeo
  11. Need u bad (Crazy Cousinz mix) – Jazmine Sullivan
  12. Big Kazoo – Style of eye
  13. Reign – hard House Banton
  14. Take over – Fingaprint
  15. Play the bloodclaart bass – Mario
  16. Gabryelle refix – D Malice
  17. Heads n Sholuders – K.I.G Family
  18. Gulity Secret (Sunday Showers) – Rebecca Knight vs Kentphonic
  19. Piece of heaven (geeneus remix) – Martino feat Sacha
  20. Signed & sealed – Courtney Dennie
  21. Paper chase – Clara Hill meets viktor Duplai
  22. Love connection – Fanatix feat Alex Mills
  23. So dangerous – DJ Footloose feat Courtney Dennie
  24. Fragile – TJ cases
  25. Ready to skank – Feet Have Soul
  26. Love at first sight – Black Diamond feat Terri walker
  27. Night song (Yoruba Soul mix) – Sandboy

Download, enjoy, copy for ya friends and drop some feedback. :Y: Dont't forget you can still downlaod vol 2 here:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=17194

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always massive. get onto me about the NYE thing in Label i'm slightly on it
The ting that's been cancelled?
The White Party @ label in mamchester (that is in my avi) is on boxing nite, not NYE and It hasn't been cancelled!Its still on just that the line up is slightly different due to the venue havin concerns over the potential crowd. (Fukerie I know!)apparently it got a bit rowdy in there a couple weeks back when Marcus Nasty was on.M12, safe for the feedback will get at you about it soon.Im in Hudds on NYE @ bar 66. But its not just funky, Im gonna be playin all sorts.

Guest Sorter.
The White Party @ label in mamchester (that is in my avi) is on boxing nite, not NYE and It hasn't been cancelled!Its still on just that the line up is slightly different due to the venue havin concerns over the potential crowd. (Fukerie I know!)apparently it got a bit rowdy in there a couple weeks back when Marcus Nasty was on.M12, safe for the feedback will get at you about it soon.Im in Hudds on NYE @ bar 66. But its not just funky, Im gonna be playin all sorts.
what, this is still on?what the line up? i shall be there....also, u gota a split version of this yet zeke?

The White Party @ label in mamchester (that is in my avi) is on boxing nite, not NYE and It hasn't been cancelled!Its still on just that the line up is slightly different due to the venue havin concerns over the potential crowd. (Fukerie I know!)apparently it got a bit rowdy in there a couple weeks back when Marcus Nasty was on.
The real f*ckry is that it was gyal glassing each other for the most part. TYPLICAL MANNY!Basically there's gonna be no Kismet and/or Mac 10?Infact...*Gets on the blower*

Guest Sorter.
The White Party @ label in mamchester (that is in my avi) is on boxing nite, not NYE and It hasn't been cancelled!Its still on just that the line up is slightly different due to the venue havin concerns over the potential crowd. (Fukerie I know!)apparently it got a bit rowdy in there a couple weeks back when Marcus Nasty was on.
The real f*ckry is that it was gyal glassing each other for the most part. TYPLICAL MANNY!Basically there's gonna be no Kismet and/or Mac 10?Infact...*Gets on the blower*
LOL come like puro in leeds.... always the gyal beefing, drawing for the wine bottles :lol: