what flavour r u?

ladylaura

taste like Bread.I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.
(If you were not Bread you would be Alcohol.) biggrin.gif try it :wink: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/flavour.pl

I taste like Peanut Butter.I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.
That's not a bad one biggrin.gif - i dunno about the hanging around thing :cry: - everyone loves me..... :D I hope :? :?:

oh by the way - i sorted your post and the link out for you laura!
ur gettin a bit nice to laura aint ya biggrin.gif haha
:D OOOOOIII! What u tryin'a say!!???I'll have u know i'm practically married and wouldn't dream of - "gettin a bit nice" with another girl thank you!

I am Chocolate Flavoured.I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.(If you were not Chocolate you would be Vanilla.)I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in societyomg!!!!! lol