When people ask if they can drive your car

LuLu

what is your reaction ?when you say NO, does the person continue to pester you about it ?Have you ever let someone drive your car ?It just amazes me the amount of people who think i would willingly let them drive my car when they have no licence or insurance, and dont come with that ' i can drive but i just haven't passed my test ' sh*t because it wont work with me !rant over. merry xmas.

My younger always tries this, wants to drive my car (hes 17)so one time i just gave in and in return i got to drive his 1.6 mitsubishi coltneverless hes a good drivercant believe last time i let my dad back my car out of the drive way he managed to hit the sidewall and now i have the dirtiest dent on the passenger doorstill he paid for the damages

would you consider taking points for someone else ?was on the radio about a woman who took points for her husband and then another time, for her son but got found out that it wasn't her driving and now she is the one with a criminal record. pissed or what.