how much do u lie?

ladylaura

Feeble FibberTake a tip from us, lying really isnâââ‰â¢t your thing. Youâââ‰â¢re a truthful person at heart and telling fibs doesnâââ‰â¢t come easily or naturally to you. You do occasionally attempt the odd porky, but usually your lies are so obvious that they simply earn you a chuckle, pat on the back and a âââ¬Ãâyeah rightâââ¬ÃÂ! But this is no bad thing, people can often sense when a person is honest and will find it easier to trust you. Most lies lead to more lies and end up in a nasty knotty mess. Honesty really is the best policy and, with your fibbing skills, we suggest you stick to it!

Wicked White-liarYou wouldnâââ‰â¢t look someone in the eye and say pink is yellow, but youâââ‰â¢re a wizz at those weany white porkies. Whether itâââ‰â¢s to get out of trouble (âââ¬ÃâIt was like that when I found itâââ¬ÃÂ) or to bag that bit of extra kudos (âââ¬Ãâand so I told Brenda the bully to bog off or elseâââ¬ÃÂ), you often find those little lies too tempting to resist. Mostly your lies are so subtle you get away with it. But every now and then you get sussed and afterwards people think twice before trusting you. Worth remembering next time feel a fib coming on. .

Wicked White-liarYou wouldnâââ‰â¢t look someone in the eye and say pink is yellow, but youâââ‰â¢re a wizz at those weany white porkies. Whether itâââ‰â¢s to get out of trouble (âââ¬ÃâIt was like that when I found itâââ¬ÃÂ) or to bag that bit of extra kudos (âââ¬Ãâand so I told Brenda the bully to bog off or elseâââ¬ÃÂ), you often find those little lies too tempting to resist. Mostly your lies are so subtle you get away with it. But every now and then you get sussed and afterwards people think twice before trusting you. Worth remembering next time feel a fib coming on. .

Feeble FibberTake a tip from us, lying really isnâââ‰â¢t your thing. Youâââ‰â¢re a truthful person at heart and telling fibs doesnâââ‰â¢t come easily or naturally to you. You do occasionally attempt the odd porky, but usually your lies are so obvious that they simply earn you a chuckle, pat on the back and a âââ¬Ãâyeah rightâââ¬ÃÂ! But this is no bad thing, people can often sense when a person is honest and will find it easier to trust you. Most lies lead to more lies and end up in a nasty knotty mess. Honesty really is the best policy and, with your fibbing skills, we suggest you stick to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Liar QuizWicked White-liarYou wouldnâââ‰â¢t look someone in the eye and say pink is yellow, but youâââ‰â¢re a wizz at those weany white porkies. Whether itâââ‰â¢s to get out of trouble (âââ¬ÃâIt was like that when I found itâââ¬ÃÂ) or to bag that bit of extra kudos (âââ¬Ãâand so I told Brenda the bully to bog off or elseâââ¬ÃÂ), you often find those little lies too tempting to resist. Mostly your lies are so subtle you get away with it. But every now and then you get sussed and afterwards people think twice before trusting you. Worth remembering next time feel a fib coming on. .hehe :twisted:

everyone lies and half the time they dont even realise there doing it i admit i do tell lil white lies sometimes but only for things like yeah your looking well today ( when there looking like a dog) lmao... im sure eveyone does !!! biggrin.gif
true.. imagin if we all told the truth.. it'd be mental.. we'd all hate each other.. lol :shock: