VIP SECRET SANTA!!!

zlastboss

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thun:barack_obama_conspiracy_photo.jpgCarpeduem:speedo_swimming_trunks_lycra.jpgDipset; almost every reply to a thread is lol/lmao so:20966.jpgVenom:A Justin Slayer mask & Toney's address; 69 Comebumme House, Upmy Drive, Kensal Rise, London, NW6 5AD Toney:A pm/text/e-mail saying 'Your dream f*cker will be coming round on the 27/12/2008 at 20:00PM)Jlovely:51HuAtGDUwL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpgP.Brisco; A talk talk package214.jpgJodie; poster that you should keep with you at all times:Think%20Before%20You%20Speak.jpg

Dr 001, I'll pay for you to enrol in a 'Wanna Be Jamaican' Anonymous group. A place where you'll finally acknowledge you were born & raised, live, work, sh*t, eat, drink, dance, laugh, spend almost every waking second, minute, hour in the UNITED KINGDOM & YOU ARE INFACT ENGLISH.Oh, I'll throw in a 'I Can & Do Speak With A Jamaican Accent But I'm Actually English' group as they are doing a 2 for 1 deal. Kurious you want in? I know you will so I'll send you the details too, have fun.

TF, forget the secret part. All you need to do is come out to Melvin & Shaun (SAS), you've hinted that your 'in the know' for so long you might as well, Take their hands, tell them how you've had their back on the keyboards for years, now you want it literally.Use this poster to guide you Mrs SAS x 2, we know you already and101107d.jpg