VIP SECRET SANTA!!!

zlastboss

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Face Off, before the feet eating starts go to work on the selected feet with these, I can see you foaming at the mouth now:Foot_Fixer_Kit.jpgJustin:*insert a greek toy vargina*Goddaz, couldn't get the Tesco ones but they are extra thin ones:Cling-Film.gifSmaddy, I recall someone said you resemble one so here, long lost twin? Remember its not just for Christmas though:ferret2.jpg

Guest Braundy
did man really post Toney's address doe?
lol
Venom:A Justin Slayer mask & Toney's address; 69 Comebumme House, Upmy Drive, Kensal Rise, London, NW6 5AD
dnt mind methe pills b f*ckin me upive jus watched the same film 3 times in 2 days coz i havent remembered watchin itwasnt till i checked my last played items that i see ive seen it 3 times

did man really post Toney's address doe?
lol
Venom:A Justin Slayer mask & Toney's address; 69 Comebumme House, Upmy Drive, Kensal Rise, London, NW6 5AD
dnt mind methe pills b f*ckin me upive jus watched the same film 3 times in 2 days coz i havent remembered watchin itwasnt till i checked my last played items that i see ive seen it 3 times
I was going to give you some pills & other drug paraphernalia but it quickly dawned on me you'd forget anyway so it would be pointless. Alot of the time your under heavy influence of _____________.