Wiley on RWD Forums

Baroness.

im sorry but i aint comin back mate its over the days of me being on rinse and on endz like ive got no ambition are over if you wanna call me a sell out go ahead but i dont care its over the dream of all of us being grime stars with grime music aint yet its when ice kid and that get to 23 so just let me go and shut up please and dont talk to me about dizzee cos when it comes to charting im on his door trust me big him up for charting on his own label tho he is the king but not for long its my time
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.i respect wiley for what he has done...but the way he think towards what he is doing isnt realistic, bordering dillusional. The dream of having "grime stars" was a pipe dream, in the way he thought anyways (like rappers in america)...different genres, different roots and cultures to it and 2 different countries aswell. the only way grime can have that level and that much stroke on general music on the public is by what they are doing now maybe, which is very HOUSE influenced grime/commersh. And even by that its nt many that could pull off that move, so its nt gonna be a whole SCENE of grime stars in comparison to the scale of america. they put too much on dizzie from the begining, him going places was just him, the label didnt care for grime goin far they just wanted his appeal and the attention he could bring from young generations at the time.Thats all said and done tho. a lot of the top grime ppl have put a lot of work in, and whatever the genre is doing, i wish em well on success cos everyone would wanna see sum fruits of der labour.

Let Wiley do what he whats to do , man been in grime since day one, man going 30 do you want him to start looking back at he career and having bare regrets, trust a few grime artist are going to follow Wiley in a few years when they know they career ain't going no where in grime.

He needs to go to school and learn punctuation like Wretch!Wiley has always had a weird view of the scene. He's a great producer and a decent MC but he's never correctly predicted the way the scene is moving. His head is all over the place. He just talks and expects people to listen but he's rarely right.About he's on Dizzee's door.

wiley is wileyits just any talk remember his retirement i hope he turns up for the pay as u go reunion but i doubt it from how he was posting on rwd the other daylast time i went pay as u go reunion at ocean at sidewinder he never turnt up then either i dissapointedbut to be honest as long as he makes beats and pass them on to dj's to play i dont mindguys i want to hear now areice kid, dot rotten, p money, jendor, werewolf, ghetto, brutal, lil nasty, griminal, devlin, badness, trim, rinse,and any other hungry mc that impresses me

Wiley loves to talk as if he has some great trick up his sleeve, when infact he aint got jack.
Truest f*ck*ng words! He's no way near as smart as he believes he is. He's just a pawn dressed as a king from what I seeRWD is frustrating to read. Bare kids

LOL@that fassy hole natztaHe is unbelievably waste.
Who the f*ck is this guy? He goes on like him and Wiley could par.
Some wasted MC that thinks he's in N.A.S.T.YWiley sends for every forum member that quotes him, he sends for Natzta and he starts going on like it's some proper war ting. He even changed his myspace name to "Wiley I'm not that guy"lol what a wasteman, Wiley don't care about you bossy.