Who got parred this Xmas

Guest M12

chapter 12
lol @ chapter 12, not only ignorant to islam, but also ignorant to christianity.Really n truely, as a muslim, i still have more right to celebrate christmas than u, i beleive in jesus and kno more about christianity and the bible than u.Go back to ur turkey sandwich.
I wasn't even eating a turkey sandwhich, you were...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think the worst christmas present i ever got was from my estranged father, when i was 15, he got me a yellow toy pig that moves when u press a buttonone year he got one of my brothers a beer bottlelike WTF, he is there gettin his stepdaughter a car and we get pigs and beer bottles. i actually hate the guy and wish death upon him asap.

My mum got me CKin2U aftershave.Firstly, sh*t smells disgusting. Secondly, aftershave!?Yes, AFTERSHAVE! So now when I want to go out I have to stand there like a plum trying to pour it on my hand without spilling it all over the carpet, then splash it on my face and clothes, leaving them wet and nasty and a probably a rash on my face. Just to smell like sh*t.My birthday on thursday anyway so hopefully she'll do better this time round.

Are you one of those people who distinguishes between Cologne and Aftershave?If not, just get the spray bottles...
Yes I distinguish between EDT and aftershave. She got me aftershave. NOT the spray bottle. Unimpressed. And I didn't clock till after I unwrapped the plastic so they won't take it back. And I don't like the smell. It's not even a bad smell but anyone that knows me would know it ain't me.This whole season has been a par so far. Spent £110 on Boxing Day (just at night, spent about the same shopping in the daytime) and had a sh*t night.