Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster
9am.If I'm not there at 8.55 call me a fool tbh.The other 3 selfridges open at 8 lol
what are you so hungry to get lol?normally the only things that are really discounted are past season bags.but then again i haven't been selfridges in time.
I want a balenciaga motorcycle bagAnd some jeansI might hit up choice aswell. Not sure yet.

Guest Logster
I want a balenciaga motorcycle bag
Not you aswell, you're going to become one of those Mulberry fools.
Lol I've been after one for aaaages! Already mess with Mulberry tbh.KG half price?!Why are you doing this to me Lofa, I didnt wanna shop...

lookin to get a c.p jacket then that will be all my money gone so im leavin after come back nd watch football
Dis Negro knows. U going selfridges? U reckon it'll be unda 3?
i'd assume soo.my friend got one for 265 last year.looks pretty mean. all black with a teflon type detachable hood. big heavy duty zips and button fasten. really nice jacket.

Guest Logster
swear retail on them balenciaga joints is like £400 or something?what's it likely to be in sales?
LOL never. If that was the case I woulda bought about 3/4 by now.XT you got a black one IIRC?

lookin to get a c.p jacket then that will be all my money gone so im leavin after come back nd watch football
Dis Negro knows. U going selfridges? U reckon it'll be unda 3?
Don't get CP jackets.Most of them look like any basic jacket, not even particularly nice, cept you bay 6 bills for it.
yh should be some under 3 im goin cp store in beak st and selfridges but dont think im goin till sat now so dunno what will be left