Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bootcut jeans with air max 90s.. wtfbootcut??bootcut!?
lolmad homo
U rock them like this yh?xzl5.jpgAllow tucking your jeans into trainers.Resting on top is my ideal drop.
c/s
allow wearing trainers like that straight bootcut ting out here
swear those r the hold tights at the bottomhold tights>>>>>>>>>your lifeand bootcuts come like flares. only rock them if its a very slight bootcut

lolmad homo
U rock them like this yh?xzl5.jpgAllow tucking your jeans into trainers.Resting on top is my ideal drop.
c/s
swear those r the hold tights at the bottomhold tights>>>>>>>>>your lifeand bootcuts come like flares. only rock them if its a very slight bootcut
r u black? lol, some emo brudda.I've never even seen anyone with dem jeans before (bar emos) u guys are funnynow I know why certain man hide behind pc

Guest WAVESURFER
When I hear bootcut I seerock--republic-lowrise-relaxed-bootcut-jeans-7353.jpg
HBFHSD SDB B BJKFGBN\them italian guy type jeans. Ive got those black cheap monday jeans and at the end of the day that >>> Bootcut (especially over air max's)Y would u spend all that money on kicks only to cover them up with sum flare cut jeans
Do you mean Cheap Monday skinny jeans?Or some next cut?Cause all I seem to see are the skinny ones, and I'm too masculine for all that.But yeah, ROFL @ bootcut jeans.

Guest Logster
LOL I read back on this topic and didn't even realise how eventful it was.TR's>>>>Care not.however I'm not keen on the ones with the bait white stitching, I prefer the one's from 4-5 years ago tbh.
they are the best one's logs!!i love my 2 pairs, will be copping more in the near future for sure
LOLDo not wantgimme these:34974_cu_l.jpganyday.got 3 pairs of these.

lolmad homo
c/s
r u black? lol, some emo brudda.I've never even seen anyone with dem jeans before (bar emos) u guys are funnynow I know why certain man hide behind pc
was talking about the trainers not the jeans u dundusplease take ur bootcut next jeans n go, no that way :arrow:

lolmad homo
c/s
was talking about the trainers not the jeans u dundusplease take ur bootcut next jeans n go, no that way :arrow:
whats wrong with next jeans? llow talking like your a baller when u cant afford ps3 games