Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p4303588v380.jpg
drop.jpg
you dont see the difference>?dese guys try come like bootcut aint the norm, when they're wearing emo trousers. I dont even know what the discussion is about tbh
no i dont.. i see two similar jeans which will be different in leg width depending on waist size, and i see that the guy with probably the bigger waist is also wearing vans which are flat... while the other guy is wearing airmax's pushing the jeans up.

p4303588v380.jpg
drop.jpg
you dont see the difference>?dese guys try come like bootcut aint the norm, when they're wearing emo trousers. I dont even know what the discussion is about tbh
no i dont.. i see two similar jeans which will be different in leg width depending on waist size, and i see that the guy with probably the bigger waist is also wearing vans which are flat... while the other guy is wearing airmax's pushing the jeans up.
so you can't tell the difference between straight leg and bootcut jeans?steviewonder.jpg

40 i think you are the one thats confusedbootcut = sits over a boot (A big shoe) almost in a flare stylethem type of jeans where the back it it goes UNDER your shoe if the length is even remotely baggy.straightleg with a loose fit = traditional baggy jeans, these are not the same as straight leg skinny fit which is the style preffered by emo's.

40 i think you are the one thats confusedbootcut = sits over a boot (A big shoe) almost in a flare stylethem type of jeans where the back it it goes UNDER your shoe if the length is even remotely baggy.straightleg with a loose fit = traditional baggy jeans, these are not the same as straight leg skinny fit which is the style preffered by emo's.
i dont even care, ur confusing me. do you brudda.

• 8 months later...