Sales

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Braundy
lol @ u lot dashing out to the saleswe in a recession. therfore its sales all year round!!!
yea, bt like u said, its a recession, where are the new products gonna come from? they aint gonna b makin 1000 plasmas a day when theyre bein sold for half the production cost

Zavvi sale was whack. Games were normal price, most stock barely reduced. Wiley - Treddin On Thin Ice was £4 I was gonna buy it but then I though 'what am I doing?' buying the damn CD because it was cheap, I've never wanted the CD before lol.Xboxes were £100 though.
Xboxes are nefin'

Walked into River Island, the shop is at standstill, i then realise the whole place is basically one snaked q, have no idea why as every garment was cack, random lady went beserk and threw her nearly purchases in the air and barged her way out screaming.Many goons running a mock in Selfridges.Total purchases = 2 dresses, pair of shoes and a handbag.The sales werent anything special imo.

its a recession, bobby he aint broke lala la
yes he is.right off to bed. will touch harrods tommorow for a quick blast 1 hour max.then i need to cop a bednew year new matress n bed suu wooooooo
f*ck the sales. never again i was down there 30 minssmh at zara. the queue come like snake on ur nokia 3210. man jetted down tothe 1 in sloane sq which was empty n copped 3 tops. f*ck oxford st n selfridges was deadout too hittin harrods early tommorow
f*ck*ng JOKETING.Every Zara.
duke of york sq was empty bladddd u need to swim against the current in them situations allow bein sum any proletariat

I need to get one of them netbook mini laptops.I have seen one for £229.99 which interests me if you know of any other good deals let me me know please.Needs windows xp1Gig ram.Atom processor.Atleast 120gb hd.

its true its truecouple of the big places are f*cked