DJ REWINDMAN

Afro Man

Mrs Rewindwoman
HA HA HA HA!JokesI agree with you about the name Dave, In a good way!Take it as constructive criticism!i just didnt wanna say anything in case I pissed him off... glad someone else has noticed and said sommin though

Guest djrewindman

well as this is about me, i guess iv gotta say summing...thanks for the concern of my future as a superstar dj BUT 1, i dont really think im anywhere near the halfway mark of being that good. 2, iv had the name since 1994ish and belive in keeping a name for life instead of each month. and 3 the main point, if you were promoting would you hire a sh*t dj with a super, pukka name or the dj with a not so good name but super dj ing technic and skill. ****## ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC ##****im 30 years old bruv and can take any comments good or bad. after all if you give out a cd's you gotta expect some sort of feedback. we're all different thats what makes us individuals. glad you like the cd nat, many thanks for your comments!!!if ladylaura, little-lisa, dave allgood h, and dj rumble want a copy of the same cd that natalie's talking about then send through your details...... 07706549887