FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this, think im busy tonight....but def over the weekend I will participate in some online games.. msn or something so we can organise sh*t properly, cuz its harder to do it through vip2...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D *kicks door opens walks out still crying with laughter*
LOLOL
lmao

Bought this yesterday.Add me Rowan1988.Online is orite no lag or nothing.The game is pretty sick and has bare modes.Still think Pro is more fun to play and will stop playing this when it comes out.Its still pro>>>>fifa but they did well this year.The 10 vs 10 was weird was confused for a while because i only thought i would be one player but then I could change to other players on the pitch was confused as f*ck.

LOL @ this being stickyed and only reaching 2 pages. u man just threw your money down the drain. when pro drops is gonna be a raplast year I bought fifa after I thought pro was sh*t, BIG regret. once pro got into full swing I hadn't played fifa for 5 months

Yea it is but it breaks my heart sometimes playin with these random guys, everyone thinks there Ronaldo, guy controllin the keeper before kept runnin out with it tryin take guys on. f*ckin ridiculous, PES players > FIFA players lolBut yea it is f*ck*ng class online if u can manage to get 9 decent guys on ur team.

so whens the ps3 sunday league players coming in to play??
I'll be deya when its released in SGP. Shops telling me it'll be here within the next week or so. Never no concrete dates with this sh*t..At the beginning of the online mode, can you still select your concrete position, or are you always able to switch and control any player??

so whens the ps3 sunday league players coming in to play??
I'll be deya when its released in SGP. Shops telling me it'll be here within the next week or so. Never no concrete dates with this sh*t..At the beginning of the online mode, can you still select your concrete position, or are you always able to switch and control any player??
sgp?