Ok so I'm in New York

STRIPEZ

I flew into New York last night and I went to Harlem today &i like the vibe up there, got the strangest looks wenever my english accent got baited tho lol.In terms of shopping, i heard there are massive sales over here this holiday because sales are much wrse over here than the u.s. Im going shopping 2moro & was just wandering the best places to go for clothes?

nigga jus wanted to tell us hes in new york. f*ck u nigga
exactly, like anyones gonna know shops in harlem ffs.St Nic, Amesterdam, Broadway, 40th Lennox Ave. Ask for J- dizzle, tell him Kokaine said 'Birds fly south for the winter' He'll know what I'm talking bout. Actually bell him please 212-633-5464safe in advance

kmt ... i just sed i wanted to go shopping in new york ... im over in harlem cos were staying with frienbds here . obv ill go 2 the more central places 4 shopping. Can anyone reccomend any places? Cos 5th Ave & that who;le area is so overwhelming i wont know where to start.
how da f*ck are we supposed to know?think before u post ffshttp://www.google.co.ukI suggest you use this website

Guest TimeBomb
kmt ... i just sed i wanted to go shopping in new york ... im over in harlem cos were staying with frienbds here . obv ill go 2 the more central places 4 shopping. Can anyone reccomend any places? Cos 5th Ave & that who;le area is so overwhelming i wont know where to start.
how da f*ck are we supposed to know?think before u post ffshttp://www.google.co.ukI suggest you use this website
LOL

wrong side of the bed?

wrong side of the bed?
LOL, na na. dem late night 'why da f*ck am I still awake ones'

If you wanted to say you are in NY just say innit.You can gloat but don't try and be all sly about it.

I flew into New York last night and I went to Harlem today &i like the vibe up there, got the strangest looks wenever my english accent got baited tho lol.In terms of shopping, i heard there are massive sales over here this holiday because sales are much wrse over here than the u.s. Im going shopping 2moro & was just wandering the best places to go for clothes?
Goddaz?

Hit up Lafayette and Soho bits in ManhattanNike I.D. is also a MUST MUST MUST and it's roundabout that area tooas is most hypebeast storesTheir version of market stalls (they're actually shops run by Turkish bredders and more time the sh*t is legit) in places like Harlem and Brooklyn are good too, cheap excloosives here and there