Wiley sends back to Goodz

Gordon Gekko

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loolwiley >>>>all goodz said was about people making electro and then got told by neeks on rwd to send back and starts dropping bars about titchalso is goodz muslim if yes that lol @ go eat a bacon sarnienot sure how goodz can even send backlogan should drop this tonight
Rastafarian

'Policeboys are tapping himMan thinks y the hell was i backin himNow he's on the road chattin crap again and I'm doing 30 years for the prick ona visit I'll be slappin him'
dfdvcvcccczxxzsxxksdldmfmfv,The flowThe beatThe barsWiley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________

beats decent at best but wiley dunned it samewaysswear wiley is always violating though, last year in the bbk/movement beef he said some sh*tand now this titch stuff.im locked on though.
"how you gonna say about me gettin stabbed, that aint funnyyour boy got stabbed and he died, and did nuttin bruv"you never will hear that bit on the end anywhere unless you have the logan sama rip from that nightwiley slyly dipped into nightbus mode...

beats decent at best but wiley dunned it samewaysswear wiley is always violating though, last year in the bbk/movement beef he said some sh*tand now this titch stuff.im locked on though.
"how you gonna say about me gettin stabbed, that aint funnyyour boy got stabbed and he died, and did nuttin bruv"you never will hear that bit on the end anywhere unless you have the logan sama rip from that nightwiley slyly dipped into nightbus mode...
didnt know the exact quote but yeah; violated.hearing that on logan i had to let out that low whistle.