THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

What would you recommend Barbados or Jamaica?
I would say Barbados personally because its a small island you can do alot of sight-seeing if thts your thing; also the accessibility to different beaches is very easy. They got clubs, they got a couple decent department stores in town. Food - you wont be disappointed at all. The people very friendly and helpful. And hotel wise I heard the cheaper ones are decent.My holiday to Jamaica was dire so cant say much ...but I really wanna go bk nw cos Im older and will have much much more to do. 001 can sell Jamaica to you, lol.

Yeah but in 2 weeks. That or one week in Miami. Considering driving but I don't trust any of the mandem to drive on the other side of the road and don't really wanna do it myself. I'm sure half of them probably feel the same.
Check out Jet Blue airlines.. they do internal flights from La Guardia(NY) to Fort Lauderdale which will save u time & anyone having to drive!We got a cab from there to South beach which was about $50 but split between you, its not bad

Yeah but in 2 weeks. That or one week in Miami. Considering driving but I don't trust any of the mandem to drive on the other side of the road and don't really wanna do it myself. I'm sure half of them probably feel the same.
Check out Jet Blue airlines.. they do internal flights from La Guardia(NY) to Fort Lauderdale which will save u time & anyone having to drive!We got a cab from there to South beach which was about $50 but split between you, its not bad
Same thing my boyfriend and his friends did....only thing 1 of his friends suitcase got lost in transit...loooooooool.

Someone drop some good prices for Marmaris in Turkey including transfers if needed sometime between June and December. Also need some offers for Barbados in March times.
Try Thomas Cook, think you can book deals for Marmaris starting at £390 or less. Last year i got mine for £395 for 2 weeks. http://www.thomascook.com/search/holiday/s...equestid=447659

Someone drop some good prices for Marmaris in Turkey including transfers if needed sometime between June and December. Also need some offers for Barbados in March times.
Try Thomas Cook, think you can book deals for Marmaris starting at £390 or less. Last year i got mine for £395 for 2 weeks. http://www.thomascook.com/search/holiday/s...equestid=447659
My girl and her mum paid £270 or around that for 7 days all inclusive with some oher company.

Definitely booking mine by the end of this week.Wanted another trip to NY & Miami, but it looks like it's Hong Kong this summer & the usual annual visit to Paris. Can't also friggin' wait till I go Austria for skiing this April !I know for sure I wouldn't be/have been away so much had I not known people to stay with :lol:
when/where you going?I reach on the 29th March in Mayrhofen for a week
I'll be in Lech for a week from 4th April. Went to Blue Mountain in Canada last time... I can just picture this to be x10 better. Was it you that's going snowboarding then?
the slopes in Austria are supposed to be at their highest point round march/aprilyehh going snowboarding/festival
snowbombing?was going to go to this but its stupidly expensive. like £600 before drink and food is involved.ive already been to val d'iesre this year, was pretty sick, snow was good and i used to live there so was drinking and eating for peanutsand im off to les arc which is just down the road from val, at the end of march which should be good
where you see them prices bro?just looking now chepeast for weeks accom looking at £280return flight from Gatwick £90

Definitely booking mine by the end of this week.Wanted another trip to NY & Miami, but it looks like it's Hong Kong this summer & the usual annual visit to Paris. Can't also friggin' wait till I go Austria for skiing this April !I know for sure I wouldn't be/have been away so much had I not known people to stay with :lol:
when/where you going?I reach on the 29th March in Mayrhofen for a week
I'll be in Lech for a week from 4th April. Went to Blue Mountain in Canada last time... I can just picture this to be x10 better. Was it you that's going snowboarding then?
the slopes in Austria are supposed to be at their highest point round march/aprilyehh going snowboarding/festival
snowbombing?was going to go to this but its stupidly expensive. like £600 before drink and food is involved.ive already been to val d'iesre this year, was pretty sick, snow was good and i used to live there so was drinking and eating for peanutsand im off to les arc which is just down the road from val, at the end of march which should be good
where you see them prices bro?just looking now chepeast for weeks accom looking at £280return flight from Gatwick £90
this price was from the snowbombing site, with coach travel, accommodation, lift pass, insurance, and a few other litle things.

when are u goin?

Guest Logster

Is it better for me to book a package holiday or everything separate?I just came back from some travel shop and I got quoted £1450 for 10 days in a 5 star hotel on Park Avenue for NY.I would be leaving here at the end of June.Is that a bump?Disclaimer: My mum always books my holidays for me so now I'm doing it on my own.

when are u goin?
Looking at late June/early July. Not considering the NY leg anymore.LOG, sounds like a bump to me. Why you need to stay 5 star? Considering you can get flights for under £400, you're potentially paying over a £1k for a hotel!