THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Im thinkin of Goin Croatia with my chic this year.. looks proper nice never would never of thought it, seems like it will be nice and chilled to.
yeah i will be going there its newly been built up (not booked yet)Alex you seen this http://www.snowbombing.com/en/was thinking of hitting it up but i need to convince at least 2 heads.
im reaching thatkahuna you was right still lol5 bills without flight

Im thinkin of Goin Croatia with my chic this year.. looks proper nice never would never of thought it, seems like it will be nice and chilled to.
yeah i will be going there its newly been built up (not booked yet)Alex you seen this http://www.snowbombing.com/en/was thinking of hitting it up but i need to convince at least 2 heads.
Yeah i seen that still. But tbh I cant do them things there otherwise I never actually go boarding.When I come in off the slopes im looking to hit my bed about 10 or 11 otherwise the next day is a no go.This is jarring. Swear places are mocking me with thier prices.

Also allow going to Cuba if you're gonna stay in a proper hotel.Might as well go to Miami or any other resort, you're not gonna see the proper cuba, it's all gated off.Go to Old Havana, stay in a hostel.Cost me £7 a night before I went to stay with my cousin.Upped some pics a while back.
is it safe if u dont kno anyone tho?

Jus booked a week all inclusive 5 star in Cuba beginning of Feb. Can't wait.Goin Vegas in April all expenses paid with work also. Can't wait.
how much and where did u book? me and my mates wanna do this
Booked with theholidayplace.co.ukIberostar Varadero 5* All inclusive inf flights was £1100 per person. There is much cheaper hotels on Cuba though.Logs.. Pissed. It werent that much when we went I don't know what to suggest just keep shoppin around.

Having serious f*ck*ng issues! I hate people that commit to sh*t and then start backing out! I have the task of finding cheap flights to a decent European city from Birmingham airport for Tuesday 24th until Friday 27th February. sh*t's impossible!! "I can't do that weekend" is bullshit. f*ck*ng stupid bullshit. You didn't say sh*t before.

Having serious f*ck*ng issues! I hate people that commit to sh*t and then start backing out! I have the task of finding cheap flights to a decent European city from Birmingham airport for Tuesday 24th until Friday 27th February. sh*t's impossible!! "I can't do that weekend" is bullshit. f*ck*ng stupid bullshit. You didn't say sh*t before.
Most of my boys are like this. Theres me and one guy who back EVERYTHING while the others sit and procrastinate.We just book us two (no homo) and then tell the rest to come along if they want.2009 looks nice so far..Cuba in two weeks.Vegas in AprilLong weekend in Stockholm - I went few years back to Gothenburg with my ex - Massive fail. My boy just come back and his photo album is dealing pressure. Hotties lipsin in the background and all sorts.Hopin to have a lil 25th birthday bash over in Spain. My aunt and uncle got some stupid yard with pool and room to sleep all who clicked Attending to yesterdays inauguration on Facebook. Place is empty so BOY. CDJ and mixer in each suitcase, invite 50 heads and see what gwan.

Dan! I just went on Sofitel.com and they priced me308iikh.jpg
that hotel isnt all that.. different tatstes maybe. its just like any other 4 or very good 3* hotel tbh. i stayed there in '07 and wouldnt stay there again. first of all my room was messed up, and we were put on different floors even though we (me and friends) booked rooms on the same floor. the good side is that you're close to times square, and the subway and shopping.theres a red something cafe just at the end of the block (as u come out of the hotel and take a left).. very nice NY breakfast. thats where i was having mine cos i wanted to take in the NYers atmosphere rather than have breakfast at the hotel. i hope they've improved their internet service too cos this was a pisstake as well. but its far from a true 5* hotel imo if thats what you're going for. try the W, sheraton or best western. ive also stayed at the michelangelo which is far better, not as close to times sq but still not too far.. on 50seomthing st.oh and try booking with expedia

Guest Logster
Dan! I just went on Sofitel.com and they priced me308iikh.jpg
that hotel isnt all that.. different tatstes maybe. its just like any other 4 or very good 3* hotel tbh. i stayed there in '07 and wouldnt stay there again. first of all my room was messed up, and we were put on different floors even though we (me and friends) booked rooms on the same floor. the good side is that you're close to times square, and the subway and shopping.theres a red something cafe just at the end of the block (as u come out of the hotel and take a left).. very nice NY breakfast. thats where i was having mine cos i wanted to take in the NYers atmosphere rather than have breakfast at the hotel. i hope they've improved their internet service too cos this was a pisstake as well. but its far from a true 5* hotel imo if thats what you're going for. try the W, sheraton or best western. ive also stayed at the michelangelo which is far better, not as close to times sq but still not too far.. on 50seomthing st.oh and try booking with expedia
I got a nice quote for the sheraton but now that I'm flying over to LA for 5 days as well I'm just gonna sort it out on my own.Don't even know where to start. Just gonna get on to the guy that sorts out stuff for my dad and tell him to do it for me.All of this sorting out holidays malarky aint cutting it.

Looks like im gonna be in napa for my 21st, thought about it overnight and why not go, probably gonna be a laugh.not been on holiday for ages, didnt want have a party for my 21st anyway, might as well celebrate it in another country.

http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/127-Ayia_Na...day-Review.htmlthats where im staying, says its not to far from the bars and clubs so that goodholiday is offically booked,flying with first choice5 of us going, should be a laughedit - reviews on the hotel look mixed, looks like the apartments are kinda sh*t but good cos they are so close to the bars/clubs etc, but hey as long as its clean, it should be ok its just a place to get ready and sleep really.

Woy... Up to 3 for Barcelona (ditched the unreliable people) and a couple maybes. Looking to book end of the week. AND Panama is getting finalised (thank f*ck).Unfortunately the gym is not going as well as it should be.
Tell me what Panama's sayingReally wanna go there some day, juss need to find some people up for it

we have changed hotel cos that original hotel looked a bit to sh*t and the reviews were not great either , So we are staying at takkas studios in 2 rooms now, looks better and works out cheaperhttp://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/cyprus...CFQtfQgodlVueTwi think takka studios is even closer to the bars and clubs than the other one.be £388 each which isnt to bad i guess, gota go give my friend the deposit in a bit, pay 30 quid each for deposit, £100 quid in 7 weeks time then the rest of it in May.never been napa , not to sure what to expect lol

Janay, I would only go back to Napa for maybe four days if ever and it'd have to be for bookings or I'm not interested.Lulu, ur first hotel was alright tbh. Didn't pass thru the one you've changed to so can't comment.Napa Plaza FTW - Upgrade yourself and live luxurious babes.Also for PROPER reviews on hotels look at tripadvisor.com its much better than that site ur usin.