THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

ill pass tru napa when you there?

never been napa , not to sure what to expect lol
YOU GONNA GET f*ckED
I highly doubt that @ dan, ye the first hotel did seem okish but it works out cheaper at takko studios and instead of staying in one big room, we got 2 rooms now which will probably works out better than 5 girls being in one room.

Can someone who has been to napa recommend the good clubs go to ? cos we dont have a clue which are the good clubs around there.our hotel is 500 metres away from the clubs and bars. yay.im going finland next year, that should be interesting, its not really a holiday though, im going over there for my brothers wedding, yet he lives in australia but is gettin hitched in flippin finland :-/ . anyone been to finland before ?

Guest WAVESURFER
Can someone who has been to napa recommend the good clubs go to ? cos we dont have a clue which are the good clubs around there.our hotel is 500 metres away from the clubs and bars. yay.im going finland next year, that should be interesting, its not really a holiday though, im going over there for my brothers wedding, yet he lives in australia but is gettin hitched in flippin finland :-/ . anyone been to finland before ?
Club Abyss was the main place I went to last year, but I heard it got shut down cause they were operating without a liquor licence (LOL).Depends what you're looking for, if you're after "urban" type stuff (garage, funky, bassline etc), then places like Black & White, Club Ice, I think Play as well but I never went there.For pissed up white people & shady looking cypriot men, go to places like Castle Club & Starskey's.I was treading the line between the two when I was there.

Castle Club,Black & white, Club Abyss, Club ice. All depends what music you like.Be warned for the ammount of people offering u 'free shots in the bars.

lookin 2 reach napa this summer as it goesseen couple of bookins cheapest being £360 for 14 days which is what were lookin forbut thats jus a shitty hotel so gona be around £400 ish theres me and my boi, another boi wants 2 cum but goes JA every summer so i doubt he will have money even tho he says he willn need some other heads 2 comewatz napa saying? tha jump off at the summer??!?

Castle Club,Black & white, Club Abyss, Club ice. All depends what music you like.Be warned for the ammount of people offering u 'free shots in the bars.
* Notes down about free shots in the bars is a no no *, i dont really drink anyway, i can still enjoy myself without gettin ratarsed.but cheers u and wave dude for tellin me which clubs are for what music etccant wait for july, birthday, holiday and new car all in one month, bloody great stuff.

In this thread we share good offers on flights, cheap accomdations or tips/information on destinations.Virgin Atlantic are doing £260 NewYork returns. (And also other USA destinations)Obviously your choice of date to travel affects this deal but i searched for a flight from Feb 2009-May2009 and it was £260 return. Also searched for Mid-June to Mid-July and it was £260. Impression i am getting is as long as you depart before July you can secure this deal however tickets must be booked before the end of January.
This is still on i swear i heard it on the radiocan u link me a site

Looks like I'll be going Beijing one way or another this summer. Waiting on my friend to see if they can make it, which I won't know until later this month on the money side. I am though looking for good deals to Tokyo for X-Mas. So if anyone seen any just knock them up. Flights I'm very wary over who it is with.

Roscoe i got my ticket on VirginAtlantic site but AirFrance did the same deal however both those deals ended in January.You can proaly still get a ticket for a little bit more than what i paid, what dates you looking to go, i am in a good mood, i will have a little look for you

My friends tryna persuade me to go bk to Napa this yr....im surprisingly considering it. But will not do a whole week.
See, im also tempted to go back this yearbut i really dont know if i wanna see the same ol black faces i see raving out here, literally the whole raving circle in brum are goin. plus ill keep comparing it to how sick it was last yr if i went againProbs save the money for a next location or car, but soooo tempted :/

My friends tryna persuade me to go bk to Napa this yr....im surprisingly considering it. But will not do a whole week.
See, im also tempted to go back this yearbut i really dont know if i wanna see the same ol black faces i see raving out here, literally the whole raving circle in brum are goin. plus ill keep comparing it to how sick it was last yr if i went againProbs save the money for a next location or car, but soooo tempted :/
Why not do Malia instead?

Anyone know any "must do" activities in Barcelona? Gonna be a very active holiday so I need plans.
Do the Nou Camp tour obviously, but DONT pay for the museum add-on.. That was the driest tour i've ever done.The Olympic village was ok too.. The best thing to do is ask the concierge when you get to your hotel. They will map out al the best sites and activities for you. Bonus is you will have a reliable map and get your bearings from your accomodation. Getting lost is NOT the one. UNless your spanish is good..Peoples english is terrible.. Talking loudly and slowly does not make it easier for them to understand you. Are you going with your chick cos its 'that' type of break really??

Nah it's me and a couple guys from uni. Just wanted to get out of the country for a bit and the flights were cheap. Nou Camp was always on the list. We were trying to figure out if we could stay for the weekend to try to see a game but decided against it as it's supposed to be a cheap couple of days.And we're staying in a hostel. About hotel!

Nah it's me and a couple guys from uni. Just wanted to get out of the country for a bit and the flights were cheap. Nou Camp was always on the list. We were trying to figure out if we could stay for the weekend to try to see a game but decided against it as it's supposed to be a cheap couple of days.And we're staying in a hostel. About hotel!
las ramblas is like there main streetlots of touristsbut if u want main bars/nightlife etc go here

Anyone got any recommended hotels in new york?
What Budget?@ Anyone:Anyone been to Mauritius?
Not hostel level, quite decentish that isnt overly expensive. £600/700 for 7/8 nights. (is that reasonable) normally i stay with fam when i hit America so dont know about the hotel ish over there.

Wheres the hypeting destination this year?Napa or Malia?I havent touched Malia yet, but frequented Napa. Basically, I wanna go to whichever one the best acts and most people will be at... Anyone got their ear to the ground?
Go Napa.Malia is like a teeeeeeny scale of Napa. The acts out there aint big big acts....main djs will be in Napa. Good thing bout Malia tho everythin is in walking distance....no need to rent them death traps. But yh go Napa.