THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Guest Sun Tzu

nah my boy been hollaing at people reselling

around the 150 mark; don't mind tu tuff, everyone saying outlook one of the best times of their lives

dam for a weekend via coach

how much you reckon if we looking to go pretty hard, stay in a hostel, go ravings?

f*ck that for a laugh, a few years back done inno in the dam via eurostar...never again flying only

nah my boy been hollaing at people reselling

around the 150 mark; don't mind tu tuff, everyone saying outlook one of the best times of their lives

Outlooks decent but the dubstep crowds changed full of neeks, you should reach sunbeatz

Yeah has anyone been Rotterdam?

Considering there instead of Dam. Surely more relaxed cos not full of British cunts? Same weed laws and probably less hustle and bustle

Anybody?

/

Our all inclusive idea gone out the window. Looking at Flights nd B&B now. The site mainly showing spain and Marrakech for our budget but the whole of August is Ramadan right?

Marmaris next month

Marmaris is sick..

what hotel you staying at?

Hawaii2

which day trips do you recommend?

only went for a week and most of the day trips are literally ALL day but both times iv been to marmaris i went on the turtle beach trip..the first time i went on a boat and it was really good, the 2nd time i set it up through the reps thinking it was the boat trip again but this time it was on a 2-3 hour coach trip which was long, sh*t & boring...so if you want a boat trip just go down to where the boats are and ask where they go and what's included in the price etc..

turtle beach included going to turtle beach + stopping off to jump in the sea half way there etc, free meal, trip to the mud baths which you go to via a smaller boat which goes past all the old ruins and good scenery.

icmeler beach is also quite nice but you just get a taxi/bus there so not really a day trip as such.

water park is decent also if that's your thing.

Marmaris is slept on interms of night life, the 'bar street' with all the clubs etc is actually quite sick and although not the bait holiday spot there are quite a lot of people & nice local turkish girls... been quite a few places and i can safely say marmaris has the friendliest people.

• Upvote 2

Marmaris next month

Marmaris is sick..

what hotel you staying at?

Hawaii2

which day trips do you recommend?

only went for a week and most of the day trips are literally ALL day but both times iv been to marmaris i went on the turtle beach trip..the first time i went on a boat and it was really good, the 2nd time i set it up through the reps thinking it was the boat trip again but this time it was on a 2-3 hour coach trip which was long, sh*t & boring...so if you want a boat trip just go down to where the boats are and ask where they go and what's included in the price etc..

turtle beach included going to turtle beach + stopping off to jump in the sea half way there etc, free meal, trip to the mud baths which you go to via a smaller boat which goes past all the old ruins and good scenery.

icmeler beach is also quite nice but you just get a taxi/bus there so not really a day trip as such.

water park is decent also if that's your thing.

Marmaris is slept on interms of night life, the 'bar street' with all the clubs etc is actually quite sick and although not the bait holiday spot there are quite a lot of people & nice local turkish girls... been quite a few places and i can safely say marmaris has the friendliest people.

Nice one bro! Ima feed back when I return in mid August.

• Upvote 1