THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Looking to spend 2-3 nights somewhere in Europe with a friend, who is likely to bail, so possible on my own.

Any thoughts??

I don't have anywhere in particular in mind, it isn't a cry for some alone time if it's just me, just wanna chill, sight see, meet some people etc...

It'll be around mid April.

The ignorance on this forum makes me laugh sometimes, anyone can go anywhere and still be faithful

''one last hoorah''

Im not ignorant your niave

/

Sounds like you would let your girl go napa because you trust her

LOL kool

just because you wife slags don't mean anyone else does..if you couldn't trust your mrs in napa then your with the wrong girl and my girl wouldn't go to napa in the first place

i'm male an i don't cheat.. so does that make me somehow homo?.. the ignorance from sad twats like you properly say yes.

The ignorance on this forum makes me laugh sometimes, anyone can go anywhere and still be faithful

''one last hoorah''

Im not ignorant your niave

/

Sounds like you would let your girl go napa because you trust her

LOL kool

just because you wife slags don't mean anyone else does..if you couldn't trust your mrs in napa then your with the wrong girl and my girl wouldn't go to napa in the first place

i'm male an i don't cheat.. so does that make me somehow homo?.. the ignorance from sad twats like you properly say yes.

Why would a respectable girl go to a party/sex island?

Yeah ok mate nice comeback I wife hoes but I wouldn't go with a girl who goes them places

You got me there

Sounds like I touched a nerve

/

Just because she doesn't cheat doesn't mean she isn't out there drunk, dancing, flirting with guys, being maniuplated by her friends etc, even just getting touched up and groped by guys all day

She can't stop the latter things

Not having my women be in them circumstances

But hey thats just me

Do you init

• Downvote 4

lol at turning what i said around to make it look like you said it, idiot

lol at having a woman that hasn't got a legit set of friends in the first place..more hassle than it's worth

further more lol at having a woman who would cave in to pressure put on by her friends..

i'm done anyway.. if there's no trust in ur relationship then i feel sorry for you G..

if a girl needs to go napa to bang then shes butters, swaggerless and has no sex appeal..... if she isnt then why would she go all the way to napa just to bang out?

young girls just outta school, living at home fair enough....but big women ?

sorry.

/

macz is croatia like bulgaria?

been there give it 3/10

Going Cuba in June with the missus.

Anyone been? Whats the weather like in June and also whats the cost of sh*t out there/excursions etc?

its sick i went august back in 08 it was boiling in havana

the currency is pesos which was favourable back then but ur gone have to check it out

we went varadero beach which was piff. its a memorable holiday and i haven't been to one like it since so enjoy

straight no kids/family hotel every time.....

hate seeing yutes at the pool.

man just wanna put on the rape shades and perv on topless bitches....listening to di beats....sipping on that XO

I can go for 5* AI

Main things I'm looking for is clean beach and warm sea but it seems as though these places are dotted in the middle of nowhere and I want a resort close enough that I can walk into the main town.

Looks like if i'm not going going Bahamas/Maldives I won't ba happy

why you going there for G ?

full of old people....if you want that type of thing go Dubai.

I can go for 5* AI

Main things I'm looking for is clean beach and warm sea but it seems as though these places are dotted in the middle of nowhere and I want a resort close enough that I can walk into the main town.

Looks like if i'm not going going Bahamas/Maldives I won't ba happy

Dubai, altho its more hot than warm.