Lofa

Few comments;

The food is amazing bare variety

Made a bet that nintendo shop will close before end of 2013

If carlsberg made primary schools....

Horses next to my flats, also that is what the posh sides in bogota look like

Went up into the andes, the 'el dorado lake' Aka guatavita

Pictures of the flower that produces the 'worlds most dangerous drug'

Went to a little 'pueblo' or village in the mountains, bare colonial and indian history

Got so much more photos but uploading is a bastard and I got f*ck*ng work tomorrow urghhhh (today was one of the mad amount of public holidays, need to get used to not being on holiday out here, have to tell myself i live here now cant splash like a european on holiday been steadily spending 50-150 quid a day on food drink like its nothin, apart from that there was two car bombs out here by zeitgeist-ish groups last week when the 'free trade agreement' with USA started

I wonder if they even documented that in the UK? I haven't heard anything about it since the day it happened when there was minor news reports.....

Nice pics keep it coming. Didn't hear anything about either bits of news, and I read news sites as well

thats mad like 3 people died and many injured, swear the free trade agreement is such a voilation aswell most people here dont realise what its gonna do :( apart from make food a lot cheaper

The pitch isn't that big them Cules just make it look big

The best thing about Camp Nou is the museum.

Gayle did you stay on the outskirts?

When I stayed there I made the mistake staying near the Town Centre which is good if your 50+ old

I stayed about 10 mins from La Rambla, so wasnt bang in the centre which was good.

Yeah Nou Camp is sick, so much history and stories.

@ Goddaz, no didnt go there, didnt know about that till it was too late. Went around most of the city, done the whole tourist ting on the bus lol, but glad I did saw so much.

Anyone know any decent hotels or know any decent places to visit in France that's not the usual tourist hot spots?

Links would be helpful. Bless

Where in France?

The North or South?

North. I'm thinking anywhere in Nord Pas-de-calais (Lille in particular). If not somewhere in Picardie (Amiens).

I'll venture way south next time round.

Anyone know any decent hotels or know any decent places to visit in France that's not the usual tourist hot spots?

Where in France?

The North or South?

North. I'm thinking anywhere in Nord Pas-de-calais (Lille in particular). If not somewhere in Picardie (Amiens).

Furthest I been up North is Paris

I don't think there is much to do in Lille, You might as well go Belgium.

If it was South of France I would be able to help you out

lille is quite ghetto

Where in France?

The North or South?

Furthest I been up North is Paris

I don't think there is much to do in Lille, You might as well go Belgium.

If it was South of France I would be able to help you out

Im looking at South of France right now, 5 days or so with the boy, wanna be near pampelonne beach. However so made prices for hotels.

1 friend said to stay in NIce and just drive to St Tropez, is that viable ?

I know its expensive and we are all aware of that, but fuck paying grands for a hotel for a few days.

Would rather this than marbella TBH

gayle how many of you going ?

i only really do hotels if its me on my own or with 1 person

if your going 3+ look for a villa or apartment to rent... works out cheaper plus its much better then a hotel unless your staying in a suite even then it depends on the hotel