Lofa

Weekend trip recommendations?

with who and budget ?

• 2 weeks later...

bodrum?

/

jam go spain....barcelona/tenerife/majorca

somewhere hot where they will speak english and has a beach

otherwise the only other places id say going on your own is cool if you have nothing already planned to do there is new york or dubai

bodrum?

/

jam go spain....barcelona/tenerife/majorca

somewhere hot where they will speak english and has a beach

otherwise the only other places id say going on your own is cool if you have nothing already planned to do there is new york or dubai

The other one, Marmaris :lol:

Think i need to hit Cyprus again. Ain't been in since 2008 times. Got way too bait, couldn't go anywhere without seeing bait heads lol

• 2 weeks later...

Was pissed off today, so decided to book a flight to Thailand tomorrow morning

I couldnt find a decent hotel for the first 2 nights at short notice, but looking to change to somewhere else after that..

Hope they have decent olympics coverage over there. These games have been crack so far. Cannot be missing any athletics

Is 250 common to go Amsterdam for a couple days within the summer. my boys are looking to touch dam and saying 250 to dam, thats kind of off putting. seeing as one of my friends told me he went for 120 around jan. anyone know any decent cheap sites for short trips apart from travel republic. any cheap hotels around dam center which is recommended

Is 250 common to go Amsterdam for a couple days within the summer. my boys are looking to touch dam and saying 250 to dam, thats kind of off putting. seeing as one of my friends told me he went for 120 around jan. anyone know any decent cheap sites for short trips apart from travel republic. any cheap hotels around dam center which is recommended

I paid 160 for a Thurs-Sun trip

Try Icelolly.com