THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

passport question (never travelled out the country on my own before)

dont even know how to put this, but..

i have more than one passport, now the country im trying to go to im a citizen of and the country im leaving too

do i need a visa in the other passport thats not the country im going to? or can i use one to leave the country then the other to enter the destination?

is that illegal?

(the countries are UK and Kenya if it makes a difference, tryna plan a trip with someone for next year, they need a visa but i dunno if i do)

Just come back from there this summer. Absolute madness, you will not regret it one bit.

a decent bed/cabana at a pool party in the day is about $3,000 incl. tax, at night a decent table in most of the big clubs start at around the same, If you wanna just get into the club entry or "cover" as they call it ranges from like $50-200. Get there early and dress smart if you're a group of guys because they actually dont care about you if you dont have a table. If you're group is mixed you'll be better off. Good looking/loose girls can get in most places for free.

I stayed in cosmopolitan which was nice.

Best clubs were Marquee, 1Oak and Tao for me.

If you go hard you shouldnt be able to survive more than 5 nights. If you dont get tables, tip the bar staff. You will get served a lot faster and be prepared to tip anything that moves.

• Upvote 1

If I posted people would think it was gas, I think the minimum you can take out there excluding hotel and flights and properly experience everything for 5 nights is about 2k a head.

Same concept as a table at a club. You're not paying for the actual furniture. It's minimum spend for drinks and you get your own designated space to drink them with ur people's and any floosies.

• 2 weeks later...

so for all the "financial advice/interjections" M12 gives on getting mortgages, stocks , shares, and anyone who in his eyes is just throwing foolish amounts of money around...he goes on a holiday and blows 2gs.

nikkaritis

What's that saying about assumptions?

Wow looks sick bro. Looks tranquil.

How much did it cost?

cheap tbh, i got like 2 plane tickets return for like 110 and the hotel for 3 nights was 252 (included breakfast), hotel was a very good one as well, was in the hills and the rooms were modern, clean, had sky digital, massive shower.

The only thing i say would cost money was Taxi's, which depending on where you are is quite necessary because you have to travel between the villages and the only way to get to one village to another is through the roads all around the hills, train, or ferry...but then if you're not stayin close to the coast or a train station then you HAVE to take taxi but i tried to keep that minimal as possible. Trains are very cheap.

Everybody there is nice as well tbh. Italian people are just super bless. The weather was hot too, only time the weather flopped was the day we left , luckily.

just got back from gothenburg, sweeden

supprisingly multi-cultral, duno y i didnt think it would be, thought it would be a blond hair blue eyes ting, went raving in a african spot that played juts bait rnb/hiphop afro beats,

baaaaaare peng tings, im talkin rare mixes of a few kinds, blong hair blue eyed lightys

stayed in this hotel

005979-01-hotel-sign-exterior.jpg

swimming pool terrare on the roof would be epic in the summer

2228356229_74a97392e4.jpg

its quite expensive out der for drinks, they have no off lisences and things like dat, paid basically £10 for a pint in one bar smh

i would recommend doe, i wana go back in the summer and when its snowwy

• Upvote 1

Post the deets on areas to stay close to the raving spots and also which clubs to touch. I'm onto this after I come back from America. Couple my boys been shouting it for the Longest time.