THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Deadout when your the baller wantin to go holiday and ya niggas just wanna go nandos  8-)

LOL.I hear that still. 

Been tryna organize a holiday with my boys but they are just slacking.

These holidays are peanuts as well. Aint like we going tokyo or somewhere that far.

Just a few bills.

Might have to do morocco .

Last 2 holidays I went on my ones. 

I actually enjoyed it. Then again I went for a few reasons, to get away from everyone and relax. 

certain places I'll go on my own. 

I can't do the cinema on my own though. LOL

Been on holiday on my ones before, its cool but people think your some fucking loner espesh when you go out to eat....

Had to step my bedrins game up too some years ago, while I'm still tight with the man from ends I grew with...my mandem for holiday aint 'mandem' all got strong careers.

Get to choose anywhere in the world to go this August, just me and my mate.

ANYWHERE.

fack

Well, nah, South America is off the cards as she's going next year. That's pain. That the only continent I haven't hit yet (obv bar antartica)

/

Since having travelled before around this time, I've come to dislike travelling during the peak summer season. I was hoping my next trip would be a ski/snowboarding one as well, but I'm doing f all in summer otherwise.