THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Dat site is sh*t for specific dates

its class

all it does is give you the best dates based on price

but if u want a date around it then shop around on flights and hotels

i've been booking holidays months away from the proposed dates for a few quid more

where do you usually stay? and what places are popping?

I've only ever stayed in San Antonio as it's just a room and dont really spend much time there, however some people prefer bossa sides as it's a better area.

the places that are popping really depend on what nights you want to go to, below is a calender of what's on where, I have another which is better but cant find it right now.

DC10, Amnesia, Space etc are decent clubs. 80% of the clubs are better than UK clubs

http://www.essentialibiza.com/ibiza-party-calendar.asp

• Upvote 1

where do you usually stay? and what places are popping?

I've only ever stayed in San Antonio as it's just a room and dont really spend much time there, however some people prefer bossa sides as it's a better area.

the places that are popping really depend on what nights you want to go to, below is a calender of what's on where, I have another which is better but cant find it right now.

DC10, Amnesia, Space etc are decent clubs. 80% of the clubs are better than UK clubs

http://www.essentialibiza.com/ibiza-party-calendar.asp

San Antonio is shit, wouldn't recommend staying there. Playa d'en Bossa is the spot. Look at jet apartments they do good package deals on together ibiza including club entry.

Came back last week best nights were Paradise @ DC10 on Wednesday and Music on @ Amnesia friday night. www.together.travel/ibiza/

• Upvote 1

Guest eights

Is it possible to go anywhere in the middle of august for like 250-3 inc hotel?

malaga,

tenerife,

mallorca

Kos

Magaluf

Malia

Algarve

Abuferia

Which one (from experience) is the best one to pick with minimal white english trash floating about

and good a party vibe

for you, out of all them places (lol) malia is the one that you will like best

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Never used it but looked into quite a bit a while back

There's a lot of both

Some were just pretty much rooms n some people were basically renting themselves out for the week but all this seemed pretty apparent from the individual listings

Where u lookin at