THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

11 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Unless you're going to watch Forumla One I suggest you don't go 

It's dusty and so dusty I wouldn't even send any of my players there.

One of my guys has got tings out there and is really championing it. Asking around and all I'm getting told is to stay well clear. 

Yeah its poverty

girls are alright if you like latina faces and EE bodies 

weathers nice in summer tho

• 2 weeks later...

The perils of travelling with friends not as organised as you.......

So since January I had planned to spend some of my summer in Vegas towards end of August. Some friends got on-board and I should have learnt my lessons with them last year. I was ready to book in April and again they delayed and The number of people increased by a few..... may came and I sent info round that this needs to be done asap. But nothing happens 

We finally all meet up and I'm arranging the details and we had since Feb agreed ondates..Aug 24-30 

That same fooking day.14th but 15th UK time..we are making plans late into the night.. Mayweather confirms his fight. Prices triple..

Vegas is now off... 

Just do you guys. Do you. 

Vegas and Miami is a mission 

you mean Vegas and LA ? Or just Miami

• Upvote 1

12 weeks latest when booking hols

/

Got a new style when booking group tings now anyway.

On 29/06/2017 at 8:35 PM, VENOM said:

The perils of travelling with friends not as organised as you.......

So since January I had planned to spend some of my summer in Vegas towards end of August. Some friends got on-board and I should have learnt my lessons with them last year. I was ready to book in April and again they delayed and The number of people increased by a few..... may came and I sent info round that this needs to be done asap. But nothing happens 

We finally all meet up and I'm arranging the details and we had since Feb agreed ondates..Aug 24-30 

That same fooking day.14th but 15th UK time..we are making plans late into the night.. Mayweather confirms his fight. Prices triple..

Vegas is now off... 

Just do you guys. Do you. 

Pain

These days I'm not feeling to do a holiday with more than 3 other people and if there's even the slightest possibility they could flake I plan without them.

just came back from kavos (festival ting) was my first lads holiday, i had the TIME OF MY LIFE!!! 

even though i got stopped and searched there and fell off my quad 15 mins after getting it lol

were looking our next holiday straight away, but that was so good were considering go back next year. split between that and miami

i always said these party *edit* holidays  must be shit being around everyone from ends, but flipping heck it was great. 

Been telling man for a decade

15 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

Bring me

Ill book the accommodation man can book their own flights, if anyone wants ill book their flight for them.

Last Trip had a few more guys then usual man were doing 2 hour stop overs, 3am flights all sorts to save a buck so it works on getting them out there.

Just make sure you book refundable accom and if you start a good few months out it gives you the chance to add a cut off point and then get better suited hotel or airbnb

Been doing something similar for a while now, my boys are last minute and it ends up costing me £100+ more generally on flights/accom

So I'll book flights before everyone else and pay the £7 insurance in case I need to cancel/change dates and then book accom on Booking.com that is essentially back up incase any people flop which has a cancellation policy up to 24 hours in advance

yh exactly what i do with booking.com free cancellation

Just got back from ??

Different culture, different gravy. 

Recommend. 

That good yeah Sav?

A lot of WOBO?(It's a choice between there or  ?? 

If so I am going to book that for next month.

Nine bills