THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

On 15/09/2017 at 7:33 AM, TF S4DK said:

I've been holding out my friends.

Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman are all popping.

I never knew brunch would be SO live. You can literally grab food, drink, draw a ting take the lift upstairs to your room beat. Shower, change clothes, come back downstairs, grab some more food and drink and pick your next target who has got even more drunk since you left and the after party aint even started yet smfh.

trust me

bubbalicious brunch at the Westin Hotel is the one, you wont be disappointed but book in advance. can be fully booked like 6 wks ahead

http://www.blueorangedubai.com/en/bubbalicious-brunch

I never knew brunch would be SO live. You can literally grab food, drink, draw a ting take the lift upstairs to your room beat. Shower, change clothes, come back downstairs, grab some more food and drink and pick your next target who has got even more drunk since you left and the after party aint even started yet smfh.

Brunch is LIVE. 

What hotel allowed u to do that cos they certainly didn't allow that in mine

and was the ting normal or a prossie?

I've never been to a place where 80% of the decent tings are working girls

mard

• 4 weeks later...

Always assume people around you dont know what the fuck they doing know how to drive or are paying attention at all times because its most likely correct.

Can turn right at a red light which is good...

c/s the roads are huge like its probably easier to drive across the road then cross it on foot.

4 hours ago, Admin. said:

Always assume people around you dont know what the fuck they doing know how to drive or are paying attention at all times because its most likely correct.

c/s the roads are huge like its probably easier to drive across the road then cross it on foot.

Didn't know about the turning right at a red light, explains why I nearly got run over every time I crossed the road.

5 hours ago, Admin. said:

Trust

Can see why jay walking is a thing over there coz crossing by foot while at a red light is a myth 

Need recommendation on Thailand, possibly phuket. I want to book my xmas break away today.

Best Beach? The pics I am seeing on trip advisor aint doing it justice in comparison to the stock pro photos. I need white sand and clean water. 

Things to do?

Must see

Hotel recommendations

Carribean ?

Cambodia is dry at xmas

so is Philippines which is by far your best bet for beaches n not bait tourist spots

also xmas there obviously n real easy to speak English

one negative (possibly) is the lack of tourist infrastructure n the fact the country is a thousand islands makes gettin about harder than Thailand for example

Worth it tho

fly manilla, chill 1-2 nights, fly Cebu n bus to one of the many beach spots, island hop few days later, endless sick beaches

you won't be avoiding ladyboys at none of them 3 places tho

• Like 1

Looking at booking 2018 holidays now.

Already got center parcs booked in June for a week with the in-laws (they are paying). All trips are with the mrs.

Looking at going for 9 days from Good Friday. Found a flight to Berlin for 3 nights, train/coach to Prague for 3 nights then another train/coach down to Budapest for 3 nights before flying home from there. With hotels, flights and trains, looking around £400 in total. Anybody recommend these places?

The alternative to that is to go to Lost & Found in Malta for a week at the beginning of May.

On August bank holiday we are looking at Granada for 3 nights.

Then in September we want to do something big for 2 weeks. We are torn between going somewhere like Sri Lanka or doing a L.A/Las Vegas/San Fran trip. Kinda wanna hear experiences of both if anyones been?

Probs go to Tenerife in Jan 2019 too.

• Downvote 1