THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

In dam for future

Weather was decent yesterday prefer barca for weed and service in the coffee shops.

Missed the flight had to pay 80 for the next flight which they then found my boys weed who thought it would be good to take weed TO Amsterdam (life iimitating art with that episode of entourage when that guy got done for bringing coke to Colombia ) I really don't understand this behavior. Then when we got to the concert they took his weed as  he never hid it?, the upmost niggertry. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, yhfam said:

Wdfccsss

smuggling weed to DAM una

and on the way back also, I don't know how some man actually think. He is lucky the dutch feds allowed him dude has a wife and kids

Think I will return in the next 3 weeks need to try it with different ambience around me

Rome was sick, trastevere is the spot for food and drink.

Them steps up to st peters <<<<

Vatican is nuts, the extravagance is fucked.

/

Barcelona next month, any recommendations?

20 hours ago, The Somalian said:

and on the way back also, I don't know how some man actually think. He is lucky the dutch feds allowed him dude has a wife and kids

Think I will return in the next 3 weeks need to try it with different ambience around me

Ask if this dude if he wants an all expenses paid trip to Bangkok and Tokyo

he will need to transport a few oz of ice on that second leg but minor

5 hours ago, FA23 said:

Rome was sick, trastevere is the spot for food and drink.

Them steps up to st peters <<<<

Vatican is nuts, the extravagance is fucked.

/

Barcelona next month, any recommendations?

Can't even remember what the clubs in Barcelona are called but is a decent time. Them guys on la ramblas, bumped Them, we got into multiple clubs with their ticket things, a pain to get in though.

On 17 September 2017 at 5:47 PM, local said:

@Ephren Taylor

your man to talk to about brunches

Sorry for the delay....lost mypassword....My brother runs a brunch company in Dubai. He has an app 'LetsBrunch' available on all platforms... Helps you figure out which brunch to hit by type, number of people etc.... Him and his missus are called MrAndMrsBrunch.... If you ever need any advice about what's popping in Dubai, they are they people to holla. They can usually arrange discounts, guestlists, concessions etc

• Like 1