THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

On 15/05/2018 at 6:20 AM, Afroman said:

For Europe airibnb makes sense. You really don' want to rubbing shoulders with the people your are trying to get away from. If you know what I mean.

would love to do a Villa.

@O Fenomeno if you ever get s chance go to club Luanda in Lisbon. LIVE!!!

Makes sense everywhere 

fuck a hotel 

Nah agree with afro

resorts and all inclusive >

especially in countries where hotels buy the best bit of beach and have exlcusive access to it

but cities apartments all day

but same time ill check booking.com and google begore airbnb can usually find the same apartments cheaper because they dont have them extra fees like cleaning etc... airbnb add

airbnb is good value for short stays and 1 bedroom places

On 16/05/2018 at 6:29 PM, Admin. said:

Nah agree with afro

resorts and all inclusive >

especially in countries where hotels buy the best bit of beach and have exlcusive access to it

but cities apartments all day

but same time ill check booking.com and google begore airbnb can usually find the same apartments cheaper because they dont have them extra fees like cleaning etc... airbnb add

airbnb is good value for short stays and 1 bedroom places

Airbnb don’t add the cleaning fee, just the service charge, which is cheaper than the fee that all other main 3rd party sites charge, especially booking.com, 

It’s just hidden from the consumer on other sites, you’re still payin it

id be mad surprised to see many things cheaper on there but fuck knows maybe you’re booking late

dunno about short stays bein best either. Under 1 week stays are the only time I’d consider hotels cos it’s easier checkin in n out

Month long rentals on Airbnb >>>>>>>>>>

I like a bit of freedom n not Having to dish my passport details out 

On 14/05/2018 at 10:20 PM, Afroman said:

For Europe airibnb makes sense. You really don' want to rubbing shoulders with the people your are trying to get away from. If you know what I mean.

would love to do a Villa.

@O Fenomeno if you ever get s chance go to club Luanda in Lisbon. LIVE!!!

What were the levels saying in Club Luanda?

13 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

What were the levels saying in Club Luanda?

Decent mix when I was in there. I have a friend that that DJ's (Dj Satalite)  Afro house over there, so there is always a good selection of tings that know the scene that turn up.

just depends on the event going on for the night.

On 14/05/2018 at 6:39 PM, Afroman said:

Hotel. Saw a good deal  Hyatt Dubai Hotel Exec Room Access, that was too good to turn down.

tbh with Dubai both are calm. I saw some stunning apartments that are worth a shout. 

It depends who you are going with I guess. I think with friends apartments/air bnb are a good shot.

Most of my euro trips have been airbnb. I will defo be doing that when I visit Lisbon again.

Going Dubai in July, been looking at that Hyatt hotel for a couple weeks now still. Looking to book next week but man are saying apartments yeah ?

2 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Going Dubai in July, been looking at that Hyatt hotel for a couple weeks now still. Looking to book next week but man are saying apartments yeah ?

Lew I am looking to take one of the women I am romancing to ??

Which area is the GOAT to stay around?

What’s Ocho Rios saying?

On 24/05/2018 at 9:25 AM, Lieutenant said:

july is one of the worst times to go

too hot

its their off season

I'm trolling, stay in the tourist spots, especially if you want to have valid travel insurance.

Food is nice at famous markets and stuff, Ocho Rios is probably the safety place to go atm. 

Like african countries, they'll clock you are tourists and sell hard.

Personally, going to a country like that means all inclusive hotel, on a white sand beach. However, go to a hotel where the beach allows the natives to sell you stuff, these septic tank owned hotels usually try block the people from selling and tbh, they can fuck off.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, yhfam said:

july is one of the worst times to go

too hot

its their off season

Most times in Dubai you would be under a roof air conditioned, apart from the beach and desert trip. Don't think it makes a difference the time you go. 

Only off season I kniw off is Ramadan which ends next month 

On 24/05/2018 at 11:48 AM, O Fenomeno said:

Lew I am looking to take one of the women I am romancing to ??

Which area is the GOAT to stay around?

What’s Ocho Rios saying?

Stay in Montego Bay. Close enough to everything, beautiful beaches etc. 

Hilton Rose Hall or Royalton white sands

13 hours ago, Afroman said:

Most times in Dubai you would be under a roof air conditioned, apart from the beach and desert trip. Don't think it makes a difference the time you go. 

Only off season I kniw off is Ramadan which ends next month 

Some places like 360 near (buj Khalifa) are closed 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Going to Ibiza in September for my boys 30th - first time there - any advice?

Playa den bossa to stay, san antonio is a shithole, couple good places there though but full of english..... easy beats, especially if you're a good looking black/light skin dude and you go to the only rnb bar there....

Playa den bossa, the beach is always popping during the day, jet apartments. Ushuaia is sick. 

DC10 was too much for me, sweat box when everything goes inside. Lots of clubs on either coast but very expensive.