THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

I need some February sun.What's the heat in Sharm (Egypt) sayin them times. Tripadvisor says avg high is 22 degrees but I want some local knowledge.Also FYI Tripadvisor.com is the boom lick for research. Search your hotel anme and you can see reviews from actual holiday makers on where you're gonna stay before you book.
Looking to reach Sharm within the next 2 months hopefully, but going to find it hard fitting it in...Thought it reach more than 22 though...

I need some February sun.What's the heat in Sharm (Egypt) sayin them times. Tripadvisor says avg high is 22 degrees but I want some local knowledge.Also FYI Tripadvisor.com is the boom lick for research. Search your hotel anme and you can see reviews from actual holiday makers on where you're gonna stay before you book.
Looking to reach Sharm within the next 2 months hopefully, but going to find it hard fitting it in...Thought it reach more than 22 though...
Yea I thought the same.Bro what happened to the Dom P? We were ready to do that with you.

Yea I thought the same.Bro what happened to the Dom P? We were ready to do that with you.
PM you in second once I finish few things off

Looks like I could be going to Beijing sooner than expected. I'm fine I've got somewhere to stay which is with my uncle I'm welcome anytime.BA gave me a direct flight with a quote of £436, they have the deals running which is good. So maybe by the end of the month I'll have f*cked off out of this country.

Definitely booking mine by the end of this week.Wanted another trip to NY & Miami, but it looks like it's Hong Kong this summer & the usual annual visit to Paris. Can't also friggin' wait till I go Austria for skiing this April !I know for sure I wouldn't be/have been away so much had I not known people to stay with :lol:

Definitely booking mine by the end of this week.Wanted another trip to NY & Miami
Have you done both before? How long did you go? How long in each place? How did you move between the two? How easy was it?
Only actually went to Miami for a day (planned to have stayed there for a few days longer, but I was in Malta so travel arrangements got f*cked up) and then we DROVE all the way to Wantagh. No problems, just a very long car journey. Stayed in NY then for about two weeks. Best summer, no doubt. You looking to do more or less the same?

Definitely booking mine by the end of this week.Wanted another trip to NY & Miami, but it looks like it's Hong Kong this summer & the usual annual visit to Paris. Can't also friggin' wait till I go Austria for skiing this April !I know for sure I wouldn't be/have been away so much had I not known people to stay with :lol:
when/where you going?I reach on the 29th March in Mayrhofen for a week

I'll be in Lech for a week from 4th April. Went to Blue Mountain in Canada last time... I can just picture this to be x10 better. Was it you that's going snowboarding then?

I'll be in Lech for a week from 4th April. Went to Blue Mountain in Canada last time... I can just picture this to be x10 better. Was it you that's going snowboarding then?
the slopes in Austria are supposed to be at their highest point round march/aprilyehh going snowboarding/festival

the slopes in Austria are supposed to be at their highest point round march/aprilyehh going snowboarding/festival
snowbombing?was going to go to this but its stupidly expensive. like £600 before drink and food is involved.ive already been to val d'iesre this year, was pretty sick, snow was good and i used to live there so was drinking and eating for peanutsand im off to les arc which is just down the road from val, at the end of march which should be good

snowbombing?was going to go to this but its stupidly expensive. like £600 before drink and food is involved.ive already been to val d'iesre this year, was pretty sick, snow was good and i used to live there so was drinking and eating for peanutsand im off to les arc which is just down the road from val, at the end of march which should be good
yehh snowbombing...been looking at places, and seen places for £250? or maybe I'm being ignorant and not looking correctly?me an the mandem looking to book it in the next couple of weeks