THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

dont make the mistake of heading to where all glam and that is in cardiff

dead

You can just travel around Europe for free via train, although there are extra charges on some trains in some countries, as for longness you can night trains and rent a cabin and just sleep while you're on the move. I'm entirely clued up on it though and have just been doing a bit of research into it. I was just interested if anyone had done it before. 

bit confused about the prices

if you need to go somewhere for say a week, and it takes you 2 days to get there, the first tickets 5 days within 10 days

the hell does that mean?

and at the bottom it says not valid in your country of residence, so if im going to say france, i have to pay till i get to france and then use the pass?

Yeah, well from what i understand, you would have to pay for a Eurostar or a Ferry over there and then it would be valid from then on in. If you get a 5 days in 10, it just means you can travel for 5 days within the 10 using the pass obviously , so if you planned ahead you could stay in certain Cities or Towns for a night or so before moving on. i'm considering get a month continuous one though. 

Best foreign exchange in victoria

Order online and pick it up