THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

arr right thats cool then. for some reason i thought it may be illegal or wrong because you have booked a set number of people so they have given u a room which provides for that number of people, so if u wanted to add another person to the room, they may be awkward about it.

arr right thats cool then. for some reason i thought it may be illegal or wrong because you have booked a set number of people so they have given u a room which provides for that number of people, so if u wanted to add another person to the room, they may be awkward about it.
think Eks misunderstood yousay the room sleeps 5, that's how many you originally booked right?but now an extra person wants to come? if so the hotel (if you tell them wont allow it)just sneak them in and they will have to make their onw sleeping arrangements...sofa etcI'm guessing this is what you mean

think Eks misunderstood yousay the room sleeps 5, that's how many you originally booked right?but now an extra person wants to come? if so the hotel (if you tell them wont allow it)just sneak them in and they will have to make their onw sleeping arrangements...sofa etcI'm guessing this is what you mean
yea this is what i mean cos 2 more people are coming now but cant get booked into our hotel cos the hotel is fully booked up , we have 2 rooms of 3 so we want to add an extra 1 to each room but we cant even get a bigger room cos like i said the hotel is completely booked up and us orginal 6 have already paid for it and the flights etc.i was gona let one of them have my place cos im really not fussed about going anymore but its causing an arguement as to which person should get my place so its like ffs

I know a few of these topics pop up every now and then - so it might be worth having an official holiday thread.Where's everyone going?Any good deals?I'm going away with the boys but we don't know where yet. We're thinking something a little different this year like Bulgaria but are open for ideas. This sun has got me buzzing, hopefully it's gonna be a quality summer this year.

Going Jamaica next year as long as I get the funds saved up in time.As for this year, might go and work in Ghana for a month in June. Make some money and be in constant heat.Hopefully should be going Turkey with the missus around September.

man...as it stands im out of a job by the end of july so...jus gotta focus on gettin a new job and savind some cashil go 4 a cheap week in spain or sumthin some sort of last minit thing. didnt end up goin away last summer so need 2 defo sort something outplus...il have my licence by then so wanna rent a ped or car and not crash

got 1 booked with the mandem, wanna book a next one with a few next goons similar to napa but more whitethen i gotta book a couples ting? any suggestions?also wanna go somewhere on my own for 4/5 days again open to suggestionsmoney is not a problem but dont take the piss like for the first 2 i got others p to consider.

Guest Lisa Turtle

NY/LA summer 09about to put the wheels in motion for Barbados late in the year alsoand a quick Euro break to Paris.010 is the year I'll go holiday crazy though.

I might be going to Venice late august. My plan was to celebrate my 21st in Sierra Leone, but my mum's telling me some rubish about how we might not be able to go ^_) for the past 3 years I've been telling her don't get me anything big for my birthdays just put the money towards us going to SL, and now she's telling me this.