THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

apart from woodpecker(RIP) anyone been Colombia ?

thinking someone in central/south america not brazil or too far south 

grey area aint a hotel mate

as for a city break - bologna, italy

deecent student city, weekend nightlife, friendly people, cheap food n drink, you'll find cheap flights aswell

short train journey to the countryside, bout an hour train away from venice, florence n the coast

venice is a tourist trap piece of sh*t imo but it's somethin uve gota do i guess

rent out a bike n rag it about drinkin beers n smashin back sick food, what more could u want

ur gona need some basic italiano, my mrs learnt a bit n it came in handy

have some snaps

nbyjyq.jpg

25p5nxi.jpg

2lqej4.jpg

• Upvote 6

I know there is a million one amsterdam threads just wondering where is the best place to stay people are recommending the grey area is 2 days enough?

Any one know of any decent city breaks to go with the mrs

Brussels was good. Decent food, nightlife. Not TOO touristy, but theres plenty to do. We spent 4 nights there and found something new every day/night.

Stayed at Hotel Bloom which was SICK.

http://www.hotelbloom.com/default-en.html

Sharm is cool pure Asians tho these days

Experiences with Egypt?

Tryna book a holiday there next month and all I'm reading about on EVERY review is rude Germans and Russians..

Went to Egypt in June. Staff in the hotel were really friendly, treated you like royalty. But you will get pounced on when you leave the hotel with people trying to get you into shops etc.

We got locked in a shop and weren't allowed to leave until we bought something, 4 guys trapped us in (me & the missus).

The worst area for that is Naama Bay. If you don't mind the hassle then go for it.

As for the Russians, they are very rude, look you up and down, push in queues, no manners, treat the staff like shit. There were no Germans when I went, as Germany has put a tourist restriction on travelling to Egypt, but the staff said the Germans were decent people, on par with British. They just didn't like the Russians. There was a lot of Polish out there too but they were all alright, and loads of Egyptian families, but again they are all alright.

Out of

Egypt

Morocco

Tunisia

Which country is the best to visit?

Was gonna go Tunisia but the weather isn't that good in November. Egypt booked for the last week of November, going to Makadi Bay.

i been to tunisia 7 times, morocco 4 times and egypt once, i prefer tunisia personally but its deteriorated recently, morocco is probably the most stable atm. As for weather, egypt or south parts of morocco at this time of year.