THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

What is Budapest saying?

Now I'm back in England I want to make the most of Ryanair / Easy jet

Really good depending what you're into, since I went I've had about 5 people go saying they loved it

Dunno if you drink but Szimpla is rated within the top 10 bars in the world, I think it's number 3

Aesthetically Madrid is a beautiful city. The covert racism was quite obvious though which was a shame. Went to a couple clubs which were sick, one called Kapital with 7 floors.

Beat probably the sexiest girl in my life. Congolese, reminded me of Fanny. Calm 9/10 wanted to fly her home with me

Never flying ryanair/easyjet again in my life

Trust, avoid where possible. The £20-£40 you save is not worth the downgrade in quality.

You don't actually save nowadays as you have to pay for luggage, boarding pass, seats, food etc. Its a bump.

na u cant say that

like guy was sayin they were doin 5 paaand flights to copenhagen the other day

u can get to plenty places for a few quid, cheaper than a train to manchester

hand luggage should do you for week long holiday easy

u print off ur pass for free, u only pay for seats if u wana choose which exact ones u want (which is never necessary cos they sit u with whoever u roll to the check in with anyway) n u dont really wana munch airplane food if u can help it

bk and/or pub at the airport is all part of the holiday experience

Aesthetically Madrid is a beautiful city. The covert racism was quite obvious though which was a shame. Went to a couple clubs which were sick, one called Kapital with 7 floors.

Beat probably the sexiest girl in my life. Congolese, reminded me of Fanny. Calm 9/10 wanted to fly her home with me

+100

+100

Jennifer?

+100
Jennifer?

Udidjgigibiuwyaydysysidodisjsoidid

Nahhhhhh wtf

Who are you bro?

+100
Jennifer?
Udidjgigibiuwyaydysysidodisjsoidid

Nahhhhhh wtf

Who are you bro?

This cant be :rofl: