THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

^ c/sslashholidays for july/august are getting cheaper by the daylooking to book the third one next week

looking to take the mother to new york for her birthday in Febwhere's good to stay? mainly looking to do a long weekend of shopping reallyany tips/advice?
bump :unsure:
if you're looking for somewhere cheap, try the belnord hotel. the rooms are tiny but clean, and for $80 a night you can't complain. it's on the upper west side, 5 mins away from central park & right next to the subway.i'm going out there again on 2 internships at the end of may for 4 months, on my jack jones :/ shitting myself tbh, should be a great experience though. gonna be staying in brooklyn this time

like an idiot i kept putting off my nyc tickets.now they've gone up by £30 quid.and because of that im having to go 1.5days before everyone else.kinda shitting myself tbh. first time i've ever been out there aswell.

like an idiot i kept putting off my nyc tickets.now they've gone up by £30 quid.and because of that im having to go 1.5days before everyone else.kinda shitting myself tbh. first time i've ever been out there aswell.
you'll be alright. when are you going/who you flying with? i haven't even booked my ticket yet.. i know the prices will be ridiculous. plus i'm gonna have bare luggage. gonna check out that emirates link mrjibbles posted

you'll be alright. when are you going/who you flying with? i haven't even booked my ticket yet.. i know the prices will be ridiculous. plus i'm gonna have bare luggage. gonna check out that emirates link mrjibbles posted
booking with Virgin atlantic.tickets are currently @ 327 for 8 days./yeah i've got a list of stuff i wanna check out.hopefully my friends out there are around too.will make it easier i guess.

Guest WAVESURFER
booking with Virgin atlantic.tickets are currently @ 327 for 8 days./yeah i've got a list of stuff i wanna check out.hopefully my friends out there are around too.will make it easier i guess.
What date you flying out?I'm booking this week for mid June, I'd be alright with paying £327.

Guest WAVESURFER
who was you gonna fly with before?virgin flight is 7hours btw.
Seriously? That's sick.Was looking at KLM which was working out at around £300 mark, but that was with a stop off in Amsterdam.I'd happily pay the extra £30 to cut that out.

Guest Lemons
Supposed to be reaching Croatia in September now for a dubstep festival, not even sure if it's outlook my brejrin aint dropped me full deets.Heard Croatia is live for these kinda tings. Anyone been, Macz?
You're going to Petrcane. I went last year for Outlook.f*ck*ng SICK.The sea is crystal clear, food is good beer is cheap, locals are blessed. Its the same people running the festival this year but under a different name.See below for boat party pic:croatiaboat.jpg

Wanna do the dominican republic my uncle is paying for a holiday this summer for me as its before I leave the nestBoys are saying we should do Magaluf :/ not feeling that sounds like a typical Dave holidayWill probably go cos everyone is leaving their girlfriends/jobs/unis to do this so it should be liveallow Magaf*ckingluf though*buys Nickleson,Mckenzie and Donnay*

^ going there this summer as wellApparently there is only 1 "urban" club. lol its going to be one long holiday tbh. Oh well, last clubbing holiday im going to for a while, then hitting Cyprus after as well to see family. Next year im looking for the 3k+ holidays

DO NOT go to Swagaluf. I have been. SHITTEST holiday of my whole life. Most of the chicks are fat and/or ugly and there's not even many of them. They go there knowing it's "Shagaluf" and they can get f*cked there when they can't at home.I can't even remember the name of the shitty places I spent my time at as the week was so bad. f*ck*ng waste of time and money. All but 4 people in the hotel were dudes and we ended up just jammin more time and bitching about how there were no chicks about. The 4 chicks were f*ck*ng BUSTED. Actually, let me post a picture of two of them so you can fully comprehend.dtha.jpgThese chicks play Rugby fam! RUGBY PLAYING CHICKS FAM! DO NOT GO! FORGET YOUR DEPOSIT! JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES!

pmslmy bedrin said magaluf told him malia or napa nothing elsealthough zante, bulgaria, ibiza and kavos have chicks

DO NOT go to Swagaluf. I have been. SHITTEST holiday of my whole life. Most of the chicks are fat and/or ugly and there's not even many of them. They go there knowing it's "Shagaluf" and they can get f*cked there when they can't at home.I can't even remember the name of the shitty places I spent my time at as the week was so bad. f*ck*ng waste of time and money. All but 4 people in the hotel were dudes and we ended up just jammin more time and bitching about how there were no chicks about. The 4 chicks were f*ck*ng BUSTED. Actually, let me post a picture of two of them so you can fully comprehend.dtha.jpgThese chicks play Rugby fam! RUGBY PLAYING CHICKS FAM! DO NOT GO! FORGET YOUR DEPOSIT! JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES!
lol they would probably rugby tackle u in bedthey look like happy nice people though