THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Anyone been Tenerife ...is it worth going for a nice lil break?
Yeh stay in los cristianos nice and chilled but only a short taxi ride from las americas where all the bars and wot not are.
C/S everythinglos cristianos is nicelas americas is where the bait stuff is...footlocker mcd's etc and clubs an bars

Guest Logster
Yeah but in 2 weeks. That or one week in Miami. Considering driving but I don't trust any of the mandem to drive on the other side of the road and don't really wanna do it myself. I'm sure half of them probably feel the same.
when are u goin?
Looking at late June/early July. Not considering the NY leg anymore.LOG, sounds like a bump to me. Why you need to stay 5 star? Considering you can get flights for under £400, you're potentially paying over a £1k for a hotel!
Never even thought of it that way, lol

If anyone can help me find somewhere in France to go snowboarding in or around the easter holidays for cheap, please let me know.Desperate to get out there again, been the last 8 years and is kinda a must now. Proper dont care about accomodation, and I got a board and that already so basically just flights, accom and transfers...anyone with ideas would be much appreciated

Looking to take advantage of cheap flights around the end of Feb. Can anyone suggest anywhere decent for me, my old housemate and two of our female friends. Yes they are just friends but we would like a holiday where we can chill, see some interesting stuff and have a laugh (but not necessarily club) at night.
Dom Rep or Cuba you can get a week all inclusive for about £600 if you don't mind a 3 star hotel. Anywhere aside from Carib or Far East and you're playin roulette with how warm the weather will be imo.Dubai is a decent look also but you'd prob only get 3 or 4 nights for the same money and room only.

Also allow going to Cuba if you're gonna stay in a proper hotel.Might as well go to Miami or any other resort, you're not gonna see the proper cuba, it's all gated off.Go to Old Havana, stay in a hostel.Cost me £7 a night before I went to stay with my cousin.Upped some pics a while back.

Guest Logster
Update.Some travel shop lady emailed me a package for £973The hotel looks sexualCan I still do better?
WTF :lol: :lol: :lol: I beg you stop talking like this.
LOLapologieswhen I say this I mean it looks good.

LOL Danstopher, I was thinking more along the lines of Ryanair £5 return and a hostel!! Thinking I'm gonna stay in Europe!You're like my boy. I said let's go on a cheap holiday, he says Egypt!
Yea I struggle to digest 'cheap breaks'. This time of year if you want hot weather its kinda deadout.Luxurious living ftw
Update.Some travel shop lady emailed me a package for £973The hotel looks sexualCan I still do better?
Thats not cheap. Hotel in NYC doesn't even need to be all that, its a base to sleep in you'll be out all day exploring. Look at Sofitel I stayed there last year, right near times sq. Also try touch a club called Pink Elephant if ur baidin and want something a bit different from home. The way I got lenged and got drawn back to one womans apartment after >>>Book it seperate from ur flights, cabs from the airports are fixed prices so the transfer is what it is.Angelo I hear you on tryna see the proper Cuba. I just want to go relax in heat, consume all inclusive food and drink and bang the ting I'm goin with in my 5 star room tbh.

All I could do was laugh a First Choice this weekend. How can find a cheaper deal with BA DIRECT (on the BA site) to Beijing for £640 in August and ask them if they can match of even beat it, of course they tried and found one for over £700 which is a bloody stop off in Hungry WHAT THE f*ck, dippy blonde.

Guest Logster
LOL Danstopher, I was thinking more along the lines of Ryanair £5 return and a hostel!! Thinking I'm gonna stay in Europe!You're like my boy. I said let's go on a cheap holiday, he says Egypt!
Yea I struggle to digest 'cheap breaks'. This time of year if you want hot weather its kinda deadout.Luxurious living ftw
Thats not cheap. Hotel in NYC doesn't even need to be all that, its a base to sleep in you'll be out all day exploring. Look at Sofitel I stayed there last year, right near times sq. Also try touch a club called Pink Elephant if ur baidin and want something a bit different from home. The way I got lenged and got drawn back to one womans apartment after >>>Book it seperate from ur flights, cabs from the airports are fixed prices so the transfer is what it is.
[newcastle person] way-ay man[/newcastle person]cheers for that Danny boy. I'll be 21 when I get out there so I may give that place a try for the fun of it.I know it sounds picky but I always like staying in nice hotels. I'll look into Sofitel though. Especially if its gonna be cheap.All the more money for shopping I guess.

All I could do was laugh a First Choice this weekend. How can find a cheaper deal with BA DIRECT (on the BA site) to Beijing for £640 in August and ask them if they can match of even beat it, of course they tried and found one for over £700 which is a bloody stop off in Hungry WHAT THE f*ck, dippy blonde.
Travel agents only real benefit are the protection if the airline shegs or suttin goes wrong while ur out there due to the ABTA/ATOL scheme. Otherwise more times booking yourself is cheaper.Word on the roads/skies is easyjet and/or ryanair might sheg this year so be wary. Always pay by credit card if you can so you can get ur money back should the worst happen.

Thats not cheap. Hotel in NYC doesn't even need to be all that, its a base to sleep in you'll be out all day exploring. Look at Sofitel I stayed there last year, right near times sq. Also try touch a club called Pink Elephant if ur baidin and want something a bit different from home. The way I got lenged and got drawn back to one womans apartment after >>>Book it seperate from ur flights, cabs from the airports are fixed prices so the transfer is what it is.
[newcastle person] way-ay man[/newcastle person]cheers for that Danny boy. I'll be 21 when I get out there so I may give that place a try for the fun of it.I know it sounds picky but I always like staying in nice hotels. I'll look into Sofitel though. Especially if its gonna be cheap.All the more money for shopping I guess.
We're FUSSY same way and sofitel was more than bless for us. HD LCD tv's in the rooms and that.Try the $20 dollar trick when you check in http://www.thetwentydollartrick.com/ I'm gonna buss it in Vegas in April and see whagwan.Also if you want some deep cuisine check out http://www.buddakannyc.com/ its like Hakkasan if you've ever been?Staten Island ferry is free and goes close enough to statue of liberty to get decent pics.Ice skating in central park is joke - Add me on facebook if you wanna see some pics - yes tryin it

Guest Logster

*Hi 5*Hakkasan. *insert deep breath*Words cannot describe.That Buddakan place look so emotional, deffo gonna go there to eatalsoLOL @ this $20 tricklooks joke, deffo gonna try that outIf you're saying Sofitel is cool I will take your word for it. If I don't like it I'm hunting you down.Dunno how feasible ice skating in Central Park is gonna be in July though, lol :P

*Hi 5*Hakkasan. *insert deep breath*Words cannot describe.That Buddakan place look so emotional, deffo gonna go there to eatalsoLOL @ this $20 tricklooks joke, deffo gonna try that outIf you're saying Sofitel is cool I will take your word for it. If I don't like it I'm hunting you down.Dunno how feasible ice skating in Central Park is gonna be in July though, lol :P
Ah July might ruin that plan.. Google is you.You kno bout Hakkasan then? Shedding a tear over wagu beef is alot.Sofitel is more than nice. But you have the green light to hunt b.I'll be down by the riiiiiveeeeer, waiting for the good Lord to pass my way.

Im thinkin of Goin Croatia with my chic this year.. looks proper nice never would never of thought it, seems like it will be nice and chilled to.
yeah i will be going there its newly been built up (not booked yet)Alex you seen this http://www.snowbombing.com/en/was thinking of hitting it up but i need to convince at least 2 heads.