THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

havnt been 2 man

i would though gotta be the right bedrin, cant be going with someone you get bored of (n/h)

best holiday ive had was 3 man.... think that works perfect

Just got back from Malia

f*ck*ng ridiculous

nothing but chicks, the ratio is 8-1 atleast.. My hotel had 2 groups of guys in it and the rest was girls. Even guys who were year in year out Malia guys said they've never saw anything like how it was this year.

Had the whole hotel on lock too, all the things knew us and what time it was. Even had the white chicks who live in Shires partying and blazing it down with us (even though i'm not a smoker)

can't even describe how peak it was,i'm still on a next hype. f*ck*ng so soo live

Body is dying though

How many did you beat?? ^^

won't drop numbers but I did alright

:ph34r:

/

Head on the stairs while people are walking past hi fiving you tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol @ "wont drop numbers" i bet you're one of them people who get offended if someone asks how much u earn or who u voted for

I don't get offended I just don't see why its any of your concern.

lol @ wanting the number anyway, some school yard movement

The-Inbetweeners---Jay-006.jpg

• Upvote 1

you people are no help

new york ?

where to stay?

how many days ?

you people are no help

new york ?

where to stay?

how many days ?

just spent 12 days in new york

stayed a couple days in manhattan, the rest with family in brooklyn

probs wasn't the same type of holiday you're looking for (was more of a family reunion type thing) but ask away

What are places like italy & france like for a party atmosphere.. haven't even been to all of the typical 'malia,ibiza, napa' holidays iv only been to a few and i'm already bored of them bait places.

i dont need overly pissed up people around me to have a good time, just some nice vibes & some eye catching females.

Can't hit miami yet cuh im not 21.

I fly out August 5th

Realised I lost my passport July 25th angry.gif

To replace a lost passport on the fastest service (one week) you have to visit the passport office, by appointment. £112.50

The local Victoria Office didn't have available appointments until 2nd August, the only office which could deliver my passport in time for my holiday was DURHAM.

If you dont know where Durham is google map that real quick.

6.5 hour coach journey, but no coach would reach in time for my 14.30 appointment. So I had to catch train (3 hours) £110 ticket.

I schedule my journey to arrive an hour early, I arrive an hour early, I get seen to straight away so have to wait 2.5 hours until my return journey.

My passport arrives THE NEXT DAY.

f*ck*ng PISSED If the Victoria office operates the same I wouldn't have had to take a day off work and waste my dyam time.

I fly out August 5th

Realised I lost my passport July 25th angry.gif

To replace a lost passport on the fastest service (one week) you have to visit the passport office, by appointment. £112.50

The local Victoria Office didn't have available appointments until 2nd August, the only office which could deliver my passport in time for my holiday was DURHAM.

If you dont know where Durham is google map that real quick.

6.5 hour coach journey, but no coach would reach in time for my 14.30 appointment. So I had to catch train (3 hours) £110 ticket.

I schedule my journey to arrive an hour early, I arrive an hour early, I get seen to straight away so have to wait 2.5 hours until my return journey.

My passport arrives THE NEXT DAY.

f*ck*ng PISSED If the Victoria office operates the same I wouldn't have had to take a day off work and waste my dyam time.

All the rage aside, that Durham office is f*ck*ng slick. That's some proper service.