THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

''Bangkok – went to Grand Palace, river trip to the ‘Klongs’ – see how poor Thai people live

River Kwai – Floating market, River Kwai bridge, museums about the railway, waterfall/national park

Chaing Mai – ELEPHANTS!!, bike ride, cookery course

Khoa Lak - Sunbathe'

''Bangkok – went to Grand Palace, river trip to the ‘Klongs’ – see how poor Thai people live

River Kwai – Floating market, River Kwai bridge, museums about the railway, waterfall/national park

Chaing Mai – ELEPHANTS!!, bike ride, cookery course

Khoa Lak - Sunbathe'

Thank you!

Just came back from Rio, Brazil. 11 day trip. Went for the Carnival with the boys.

Best holiday I have ever been on. The chicks were on a next planet. Priceless experience which made me realise how shit London really is. 

Was gonna do Rio but decided to do Salvador instead, couple of the guys I linked up with in Salvador were flying to Rio for the last day. 

How did you do the Carnival, as part of the pipoca or did you get an abada? The pipoca is a madness.

Just came back from Rio, Brazil. 11 day trip. Went for the Carnival with the boys.

Best holiday I have ever been on. The chicks were on a next planet. Priceless experience which made me realise how shit London really is. 

Was gonna do Rio but decided to do Salvador instead, couple of the guys I linked up with in Salvador were flying to Rio for the last day. 

How did you do the Carnival, as part of the pipoca or did you get an abada? The pipoca is a madness.

Went to the Sambadrome for the carnival. Didnt do the street carnival much. Pipoca's went fully in. There were blocko parties everywhere especially in Lapa.. That place is literally Notting hill Carnival but a lot better because of the street parties. Every Thursday and Friday that whole strip is packed full of people raving away on the streets. A big madness.

I really wanna hit up Salvador as well. Been hearing a lot of sick stuff about the place. What were the parties, chicks and raves saying there?

Im gonna meet my cousins in Beijing then were gonna travel south (trains) to Shanghai and onto Hong Kong.

From HK to Ko Samui and then travel around the islands. 

If anyone has done similar or just China any advice is appreciated, its gonna be a crazy trip. 

One way to Beijing and the rest will be playing it by ear. 

Why is the pound so weak tho

Ffs

Anybody been to egypt recently?

is it safe?

where are the places to visit? wanna do all that desert bike ride stuff

morocco too?

Morroco was banging i went with my girl during when the olympics was on .That month was hottttt.

Pure man tryna haggle you for taxis tho. Its nice still bare shisha ,bare shit to buy , food is continental.

Girls BAX are larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge.

Jumped on the camels too.