Teflon Youngs

Guest28

Cairns laces Tef with the best beats i have ever heard in Uk rap, the sh*t he gave Tef on Outside and Grown Man Ting was epic when it comes to proudction i would take him over most American producers. And Teflon and Youngsta are the best two in UK rap right now.

youngsta? wouldnt even call him top 10 anymore

washed

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Cairns laces Tef with the best beats i have ever heard in Uk rap, the sh*t he gave Tef on Outside and Grown Man Ting was epic when it comes to proudction i would take him over most American producers. And Teflon and Youngsta are the best two in UK rap right now.

washed

Who else is better you act like the Uk scene is full of great rappers when its not.

You got very good rappers like Jehst Klashnekoff Skinnyman who i rate fairly high.

Then you got your one dimensional trap rappers like Teflon K Koke Giggs etc

Out of all those one dimensional rappers Youngsta Teflon and Blade are the best, you say Youngsta has fell off ok but who is better than him, who has released better mixtapes?

• Downvote 1

washed

Who else is better you act like the Uk scene is full of great rappers when its not.

You got very good rappers like Jehst Klashnekoff Skinnyman who i rate fairly high.

Out of all those one dimensional rappers Youngsta Teflon and Blade are the best, you say Youngsta has fell off ok but who is better than him, who has released better mixtapes?

koke and dvs

Guest Blue State Of Mind

washed

koke and dvs

Dvs doesn't have the workrate, i can't even remember the last mixtape he dropped. K Koke Teflon Blade Youngsta are all at a similar level none of them are particularly great and average rappers at best but the production Teflon Youngsta and Blade on his last mixtape are laced with put them ahead, Crystal Meth Call Of Duty are better than any mixtape K Koke has dropped.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

tbh the hate for youngsta is improportionate

yeah he ain't made nuttin near CM levels but i wouldn't say his outside top 10, that's loose talk

Trust

Flicked this on the other day on a random one, was wheeling it for about an hour

NIggas think their dead ard in their Ed Hard

Have you like Max owwww

f*ck civillians

Hold tight my nigga Mykal Million

Look I ain't gassing man I'm really in

A hood where niggas think gangbanging is brilliant

smh @ what could've been.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...