Teflon Youngs

Guest28

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL at Youngs making no money of music. Obviously he's not baidin of it but it's feeding him. Plus, if you have a passion for something money's not an option.

Don't generalise UK guys, even before his signing Koke made a good few bags offa pure koke. Blade sold 3k units of Financial Times on itunes alone. Just because you aint buying their sh*t don't mean others aint.

whats 3k though?

and he's one of the best rated, thats prob the biggest selling unsigned trap rapper

you got guys like Nipsey putting out free tapes and making 10 bands a show

you cant match that here, no way

the whole thing needs to be restructured and these artists need to go in a new direction, cause just sittin on twitter and releasing things on itunes, doing 1 or 2 sbtv slots aint doing much

they need more avenues to monetise their music

im allowed to have an opinion

yeah theyre living comfier than me

but not exclusively off music, and im not a musician, neither do i aspire to be so i dont really see why we should be compared, theyre supposed to me making more than me anyway.

but if the whole thing aint working well then just carrying on with it doesnt really make much sense

But your the first to complain when people give opinions which can be viewed as condescending, you telling a rapper who sells record how he should improve his marketing and distribution should come under that scrutiny to no?

Not that I disagree with you, I just hope in future you stop being an annoying ''you cant say that, let him live etc'' sorta guy