Teflon Youngs

Guest28

I know Koke situation right now, about before Roc Nation...

Road rap is a terrible ceiling of music and to think people use to think grime was bad, but the road rap ting is WAY WAY WAY WORSE.

How many are signed? How many are gonna get signed? How many are moving properly with a independent? Are the police on your case? How many shows are you really getting because of the previous? I could go on...

The best thing about the scene like grime is HYPE.

However I don't see these man moving on and getting features... Which kinda tells you that its a scene that dominates to a level, then can't move on.

Who gives a f*ck?

As long as these man keep bringing the bangers I couldn't care less what they make of it and yes I have an opinion to say anything on the matter because if you have a Blade, Tef or Timbar MP3 on your PC, I'm the one who bought and ripped it.

Your a ripper? What do you get out of it?

then youre part of the problem

There is no problem.

Who gives a f*ck?

As long as these man keep bringing the bangers I couldn't care less what they make of it and yes I have an opinion to say anything on the matter because if you have a Blade, Tef or Timbar MP3 on your PC, I'm the one who bought and ripped it.

Your a ripper? What do you get out of it?

Money

Same guys complaining will be the same guys logging into PG when Bag & Boxes 2 drops. None of you d*ckheads buy their sh*t so don't try preach to me.

I've been supporting the scene since day dot, the way I see it is if don't do it someone else will and those who download were never going to purchase in the first place.

• Upvote 1

i dont buy shit like Gucci, Waka, Rick Ross, Birdman, Jeezy, Yo Gotti etc even though its the majority of what i listen to cause all they do is talk about how much more money than me they have, since they have so much they dont need my 99p or 6.99 or whatever their albums cost while im out here dragging my arse out of bed to get to work feeling liek ive only had 2 secs sleep

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Same guys complaining will be the same guys logging into PG when Bag & Boxes 2 drops. None of you d*ckheads buy their sh*t so don't try preach to me.

I've been supporting the scene since day dot, the way I see it is if don't do it someone else will and those who download were never going to purchase in the first place.

Pmsl @ u supporting the scene smh

Ur killing it....if no one ripped then what would happen?

Guys would buy it no?