PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah hes not riskythis game is different to the demoyou can defo feel the difference, its not major so if you HATED the demo you probably wont like this too much, but its sharper, AI is MUCH tougher to break down. first game villa v spurs, top player, won 1-0 with a late ashley young 20 yarder after the 25th minute of extra time, i was winning 2/3-0 every game on the demo on top player and that was a 5 minute match, this was a 10 minute and it took me to the last moments of ET to score.ball sounds have been toned down too, i didnt notice them until i remembered it from the demo and was listening out for it, its still slightly annoying if you concentrate on it, but i forgot about it easyover the top through balls arnt the 'game breaker' like they were in the demo either, they work of course, but they arnt any more effective than aything elseseems more balanced too, you definitely need to mix up your attacks, you cant just keep doing the same thing every time

Reports coming down the wire suggest that fans who had been eagerly anticipating PES 2009 for online play are currently very worried. Many are claiming that most games they play online suffer from lag as PES 2008 did last season.If this is the case then it woudl be extremely disappointing for the PES community who were unable to play online last year for the same reason. This problem has been found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game. I have previously played an online game that was almost flawless so these reports might be inaccurate.Finger crossed its just the servers warming up before the storm. Otherwise we might have a riot on our hands. Let us know how your online experience is shaping up.WENB Team

playing online nowagainst some german kidim man u, hes chelseaim 4-0 up at HT, no lag at all for mei am hosting and messaged me saying "good connection"dunno wether hes being sarcastic or not, but he seems cool

So no berbatov in UTD?No Robinho in Man city?f*ck it im gonna play with Countries... They cant f*ck that up ... can they?
all the transfer are as they would be 2 weeks into augustpatch coming soon though to fix it for online playrumours saying this weekend

only played one game, and yeh does feel abit different to the demo.first goal= Ronaldo freekick (1st one in the game) just like the Portsmouth goal BANGER!AC are f*cked too sick.can't even jump on this hard until later tonight.but anyway add mans if you wanna get dun...Psn= I_AM_LEGEND_001Konami id= loso_85_

Where can i buy this now in person...?
Last year i got it from my local asda a couple days early.**Drives to asda right now**
Hmm, gonna go Lewisham now, gonna check supermarkets and gamestation. Put on my persuasive voice.
c/s and if that don't work imma be that abrasive n*

servers aren't even ment to be up and properly until 16th according to the message on the ps3 could be why there was lag.
this coment just gave me flash back of last yr
ahahaha same. Next we will be hearing "Servers will be fixed in a week"Went out to get a trim come back home see the Postman next door, asked him what was he playing at he droped "What do you mean" SMHgunna try out Pro ina bit